Author Topic: panic attacks and depression  (Read 432 times)

Christinaeg

panic attacks and depression
« on: March 08, 2015, 12:52:04 AM »
I am a 29 year old wife and mother of 2. I suffer from panic attacks and depression. Is there any scriptures specifically for this?

evelyne

Re: panic attacks and depression
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 01:32:34 PM »
Read isaiah 41:10,  isaiah 43,

adhylaine

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 10:57:31 PM »
Believe without any doubt.. Lift all unto God.. God bless...

LetHisLightShine

i feel the same thing this verse helps me
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 03:22:57 AM »
Pray to me when you are in trouble!  I will deliver you and you will hounor me
Psalms 50:15

LetHisLightShine

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2015, 03:31:23 AM »
Suffer from deppresion and anxiey to that verse helps me also jobe is a good book to read he was really sad! He was tested and sufferd great loss i told an elder in my church that i felt really deppressed and she told me to read jobe
I really hope this helps you god bless you and remember god loves you deeply and jesus is in your heart even when you feel overwhelming sad
God bless you and your battle!!!

prayerwarrior

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 06:33:33 PM »
Hi, I used to be bound with depression and fear. The Word of God and the Holy Spirit helped me greatly.Also in Isaiah 61:2 we are reminded that we are to put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. Praising  God helps. Also when you feel afraid like a panic attack is coming call on the name of Jesus. There is power in His name. Casting down sad and depressing thoughts and replacing them with what Phil.4:8 says to think on makes a difference. If you still go through depression you may need good sound counsel that is Biblical from a Pastor etc. I will also pray for you in the name of Jesus for the victory. Also read Ephesians 6:10-18 every day.