Author Topic: what is sin  (Read 9632 times)

udaya

Re: what is sin
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2015, 06:49:24 AM »
No 1-10 never guaranteed if you love God . Please go through the Bible.

susan paul

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2015, 07:29:50 AM »
Who said we can't follow
Surely we can but IF U LOVE GOD means Whole heartedly

See when u r loving one person u r ready to give ur level best sorry that I am saying that u r loving just for an example OK. U r ready to give ur presious time ur money what r the things that u can avoid u will do because u r loving that's all.

udaya

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2015, 11:52:57 AM »
Let me rephrase what I have said in reply #15.

Even if you love GOD whole heartedly , there is no guarantee that no 1 - 10 will happen. Loving GOD whole heartedly doesn't necessarily make you good .

King David is an excellent example . He loved GOD and loved by God , but still he was notorious . He broke GOD ' s many commandments .

susan paul

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2015, 11:58:19 AM »
If u have courage break David life and show u can be.
Impossible word also worthless except possible word.
See when we r going for judgment God will not see everyone OK
He will judge according to our deeds

udaya

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2015, 01:03:51 PM »
@ : If u have courage break David life and show u can be.

David is already dead . I cannot break his life.

susan paul

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2015, 05:43:28 PM »
David died then y u r using his life for an exam

udaya

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2015, 12:05:59 PM »
Jesus Christ also died in the cross and we are using his life as an example .( I try to speak your language ).

susan paul

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2015, 03:59:46 AM »
Every one died. But Jesus alone died for u and me so its not an example its real one its presious one even angels does not have a privilege

udaya

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2015, 05:10:36 AM »
Can someone die for others?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 05:15:38 AM by udaya »

susan paul

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2015, 05:20:59 AM »
Ya they can die but it will not take away our sins from us that's the reason....

udaya

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2015, 08:27:56 AM »
What do you mean by " die for others ".

If person " A " is awarded with death sentence by the highest court or authority , could person " B " take A's penalty and die for him ?
Is that justice ?

ezhil4

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2015, 01:02:40 PM »
That's what exactly for us.Since HE is God he took our punishment and made us free from (God's wroth) that
Punishment bro ! This is that all about. Sis Susan wonderfully gave reply for your points ! Thanks sis !
Regarding the serpent, God didn't say to worship it, but get cured by staring it. Here also G0D' word cured them but
Not the serpent !.......So God never said to worship the serpent (Idol) !

udaya

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2015, 12:38:07 AM »
@:  Since HE is God he took our punishment and made us free from (God's wroth) thatPunishment bro !

GOD punish us , and make us free from his own punishment . He is the most supreme authority to do whatever he want to do. So punishing and taking away punishment are his own will and wish . We completely understand this.
What I don't understand is , why he unnecessarily  died in the cross. Who make the rule " die in the cross " mandatory ?
Do you say GOD make his own rule , to die himself to free us from his own wrath ?
GOD can't forgive by saying " your sins are forgiven " ?
JESUS himself gave forgiveness to lot of people , by simply saying something like this .

"Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee."
Mathew 9:2

@:  Regarding the serpent, God didn't say to worship it, but get cured by staring it.

Neither I said , GOD told to worship . What I pointed out is GOD took U turn on his earlier commandment ,
" Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth."

விக்கிரகங்களை உருவாக்குகிற யாவரும் வீணர், அவர்களால் இச்சிக்கப்பட்டவைகள் ஒன்றுக்கும் உதவாது, அவைகள் ஒன்றும் காணாமலும், ஒன்றும் அறியாமலும் இருக்கிறதென்று தங்களுக்கு வெட்கமுண்டாக அவைகளுக்குத் தாங்களே சாட்சிகளாயிருக்கிறார்கள்.
ஏசாயா 44 :9
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 02:20:13 AM by udaya »

susan paul

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2015, 03:32:17 AM »
Brother u should understand one think, giving punishment and taking away from the man  is not Gods own will. If he take in that way then y he wants to send his only  one son ?????
Trough punishment God wants to correct people but when their misbehaviour is going high he can't be quite ok

susan paul

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2015, 03:36:41 AM »
Can u say with out any reason my God killed anyone ????????
killing  is not giving happyfor my dad OK.
With out reason he will not do anything in our life ok