Author Topic: இந்த உலகத்தின் அதிபதி யார் ?  (Read 19176 times)

udaya

வேதாகமத்தில் பல வசனங்களில்(லூக்-23:47,யோவ-12:31,யோவ-14:30) , இயேசுகிறிஸ்து , சாத்தானை " இந்த உலகத்தின் அதிபதி " என்று குறிப்பிடுகிறார் . சாத்தானும் உலகத்தின் அதிபதியாக இயேசுகிறிஸ்துவினிடத்தில் நடந்து கொள்கிறான் (லூக்கா-4:1-12).

கடவுள் , மனிதனுக்காக தான் படைத்த இந்த உலகத்தை எப்போது , ஏன் சாத்தானிடம் ஒப்படைத்தார் ?

(தற்பொழுது அவனிடமிருந்து உலகை மீட்க இயேசுகிறிஸ்துவை அனுப்பி சிலுவைபாடு போன்ற கஷ்டங்களை கொடுத்து மிகவும் சிரமப்படுகிறார்)

sherineric

Ur sounds gud n bible bro can I have ur no. I have few doubt's which smashing my mind ....I will WhatsApp u

udaya

I have already responded to your request in another thread. Kindly go through it.
Just like you I was fighting with my thoughts some times ago. I just started to study the Bible with OPEN MINDED (not biased minded). To my surprise I got the answers for what I was looking for. I found both plus :) and minus :( in the Bible.  Then I decided to share my views , particularly regarding minus points of the scripture,  in bible-forums, to know others' views. This exercise helped me to throw away my thoughts and made me comfortable and light weight. May I suggest you to do something similar ? And don't forget YOU ARE NOT ALONE !

Don't let your thoughts eat you.

Greetings. :)

susan paul

God created the world for human being but He did not give to Satan.
Satan used some trick to get from human being  hand. After getting as a father he brought it back through Christ blood that's all.

udaya

@ :  God created the world for human being but He did not give to Satan.

அப்படியானால் , இயேசுகிறிஸ்து , சாத்தானை " இந்த உலகத்தின் அதிபதி " என்று  ஏன் குறிப்பிடுகிறார் ?

@ :  Satan used some trick to get from human being  hand. After getting as a father he brought it back through Christ blood that's all.

தலை சுத்துதுங்க தாயே !

susan paul

Satan got the authority from the human being that's y Jesus also mentioning in his time that's all

susan paul

Its given in the bible he is only Prince not a KING ok  more than a prince king have more rights

udaya

Do you say they are sharing powers in percentage ?

susan paul

Hello its not like sharing I want to emphasize Satan does not have any power when Jesus crucified in the cross he took every power from Satan

udaya

Then how he is able to do lot of things ? He even has power to oppose GOD . He go to God's court , he take JESUS to places and ask him to worship etc.

susan paul

I said he don't have power  but he is trying  to act as he have power that's it

udaya

If he don't have power why should we bother about him ? Why should Jesus die to crush his head ?

Since you say he has no power we can say he is harmless .

susan paul

Only two verse is enough for us to understand pa.....
Luke 10:19
I have given u authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the POWER OF THE ENEMY; NOTHING will harm u ....
Ok va...,
Ephesians  6:  16
Take up the shield of faith, with which u can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one..

Ephesians 6:11 also pa
OK va .......

udaya

@:  when Jesus crucified in the cross he took every power from Satan.

You said the above in reply #8.

But, Luke 10:19 implies that he has some power.

To make things clear , I just want to know , as of now , that is post Jesus period , whether Satan has some power or not.

susan paul

Once he had but now no more power, just he is acting like a powerful man thats all ....
Read Ephesians 6 th chapter k