Author Topic: இந்த உலகத்தின் அதிபதி யார் ?  (Read 18719 times)

udaya

Noah may be a person lived in ancient times. I am not disputing that.
What I am saying is "the big flood story that allegedly happened during Noah time , sometimes known as Noah story " is a beautiful Sunday school story ............ A MYTH.

udaya

Re: இந்த உலகத்தின் அதிபதி யார் ?
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2016, 05:13:45 AM »
@:Wow I'm surprised to know that this particular BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY SCHOOL STORY- A MYTH is been recorded by races all religious in all geographic area of all the corners of world.

I'm NOT surprised about the fact that " EVERYBODY LOVES STORIES " - Particularly "Super Stories"

@:Note: Though the versions of their story may differ in names et cetera yet.. They all say the same thing.. Whole World destroyed by flood.

They all say the same thing........because they came from the same source!

love_all

கருத்து வேறுபாடுகள் தான் இத்தனை சபைகளை உருவாக்கியது. அத்தனை கருத்து முரண்பாடுகள் வேதாகமத்தில் இருப்பதும் மறுக்க முடியாதது தான். மனிதன் உருவாக்கிய மத நூல்கள் கருத்தியல் வேறுபாடுகளை கொண்டிருப்பதில் ஆச்சரியம் ஒன்றுமில்லை.

Alvins

வேதாகம் மனிதனால் உருவாக்கப்பட்டது என்றால், 2 பேதுரு 1:20, 21 ன் விளக்கம் என்ன?

Parames

Jesus is god,
He is stay every place of earth and men and women inside also,
So two parts of men,
One is heart way.
Second is body of movement

Hepsibha

If Thor comes to you and gives you a gift of one lightning bolt and says you can use it whenever you want. Can we even touch that lightning bolt?
No way... We are not a heavenly being to handle such things...

Here we are talking about ultimate god who is zillion times all powerful than Thor.

No one on earth or in heavens can even think about sharing micro % power of God.

The power we are referring to is not power but authority bestowed upon us.

God suffered and died for us.
Is like a woman giving birth to a child
A woman literally dies and comes back to life with another life.
Imagine, if a mother has lost her child and god gives her option that if she can die for her child she can comeback to life in 3days with her dead child back to life too. Won't she suffer it? Won't she die for it?
Dude... If a mere woman can do this it's nothing for God.

Gods death had a different purpose,
1.to establish that mortal death is not the end but a transition
2.to establish that jesus is with us in our life before and after death
3.to establish to all the souls that jesus is the only bridge using which a soul can cross fro. Eternal death to eternal life

Satan is a symbolic representative for sin
The real Satan is the sin in us

Don't you realize we talk to god the same words that satan spoke to jesus.nin our prayers
Satan, asked jesus to jump from above, turn rocks to bread etc
We also speak the same in our prayers, god dk this, do that for me I'll give my life/ world for you

And we blame satan...
Ridiculous...

Ananthi gracy

« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2017, 06:19:40 AM »
உங்களிடம் ஒரு சந்தேகம் இந்த லூசியேல் யார்?

ammuedi

« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2017, 05:05:16 PM »
யோவான் 12:31 இப்பொழுதே இந்த உலகத்துக்கு நியாயத்தீர்ப்பு உண்டாகிறது; இப்பொழுதே இந்த உலகத்தின் அதிபதிபுறம்பாகத் தள்ளப்படுவான்.

யோவான் 14:30 இனி நான் உங்களுடனே அதிகமாய் பேசுவதில்லை. இந்தஉலகத்தின் அதிபதி வருகிறான். அவனுக்கு என்னிடத்தில் ஒன்றுமில்லை.

மேற்கண்ட வேதபகுதியில் சாத்தான் உலகத்தின் அதிபதி யாகவும்,

யோவான் 16:11 இந்த உலகத்தின் அதிபதிநியாயந்தீர்க்கப்பட்டதினாலே நியாயத்தீர்ப்பைக்குறித்தும், கண்டித்து உணர்த்துவார்.

இந்த வேதபகுதியில் இயேசு கிறிஸ்து உலகத்தின் அதிபதி யாகவும் காணலாம்.

Maria Antony Godson. K

« Reply #68 on: November 09, 2017, 09:23:39 AM »
Our Lord Jesus Christ