Author Topic: Married an unbeliever  (Read 373 times)

Tamarax

Married an unbeliever
« on: May 03, 2015, 03:03:45 AM »
I don't know why I could not wait for  Gods timing and for Him to give me a man.. now I regret and what should I do. Leave him or wait for God to  change him? And how do I wait like this?

Collins Kenya

Re: Married an unbeliever
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 12:28:33 AM »
I would advice you to wait as no one is perfect and your perseverance alone is enough to change him, OK I may not know what he does but all in all dear sister hold on.
The devil is now fighting the unity that's in church and homes so don't let him get away with you

Ntombi

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 03:24:38 AM »
God is able,  no situation is too difficult for God. He is faithful, always! Pray about it and be patient. Remember his time and ours is not the same, but eventually He will answer. Stay blessed.

Bola

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 06:04:19 AM »
First this is a choice you have made that is why it is strongly advised that believers must marry believers only but now this is your ministry, you must marry him to Christ first for we have all been given a ministry of reconciliation --- 2 Corinthians 5: 18 - 21.

Bola

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 06:05:49 AM »
First this is a choice you have made that is why it is strongly advised that believers must marry believers only but now this is your ministry, you must marry him to Christ first for we have all been given a ministry of reconciliation --- 2 Corinthians 5: 18 - 21.