Author Topic: மனசாட்சி  (Read 6748 times)

susan paul

Re: மனசாட்சி
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2015, 04:25:26 AM »
Bro. I did not see. I don't like to see some video and argue about that but I want to say if u have eager to get the Baptism of the Holy Spirit  surely u can understand ....

udaya

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2015, 06:37:33 AM »
Since you didn't see that video , there is nothing to talk about that.

Still , you didn't answer my question " how many time shall a person can get baptism ? "

susan paul

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2015, 10:29:08 AM »
Water baptism  one time the same way holy spirit baptism one time ....
Water is sign for us....
Spirit baptism is helping for us to grow in our spirit where we r week

udaya

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2015, 12:57:14 AM »
Oh....there are two baptisms !!!!

I understand water baptism..
What's HolySprit baptism ? Could you please explain ? ( no Bible verses please )

susan paul

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2015, 11:13:58 PM »
Y u said don't use verses????

We can feel the Holy Spirit of God.... When he enter its given new peace, happy, something which we never get it before in our life..
He will lead us different way .... We may not know that ...it will be new ....
This relationship is wonderful ......
Our hear will longing for his love every moments ..... In our imagination we will fly in air, in that way his presence will cover us....
Some times we may not know where we r ....that means when we enter in his presence we will forget ourselves... Its starting experience in our life.

But later on while we r doing work that time even the small moment we can feel his guidance and presence and leading etc., this time we will not forget ourselves because we knew his leading very much ...
This is like growing in spirit ....

udaya

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2015, 04:28:22 AM »
@:  Y u said don't use verses?

Because they confuse rather than explain.

Your remaining post indicates the " effect of baptism "...not explanation of baptism......I guess ..

By the way , can we continue this discussion under the topic ஞானஸ்நானம் , if you don't mind.
Kindly go through the reply # 30 of that topic , and start from there. Thank you.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 04:30:11 AM by udaya »