Author Topic: Lost Sheep!  (Read 520 times)

virginia

Lost Sheep!
« on: June 08, 2014, 11:51:29 AM »
Hey am Virginia. I recently got saved but i have no clue on how to go on this path. I feel lost with no one to guide me and yet am yearning so much to know about my God.
Can someone tell me how does someone go about in this path of christianity??

Fred

Re: Lost Sheep!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 09:24:32 PM »
U need a roll model, a good man of God that. Can guild u, pray fervently, attend bible class in that way Ur faith we grow

marlin jones

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 10:51:26 PM »
The Messiah, whom is also called the Savior, said in Matt. 15:24, "I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." He was speaking to a Canaanite woman there, a person who was not part of the tribes then known as Israel. Even though she did not "fit in" to the qualificationsof an IIsraelite, Messiah answered her plea and cured her daughter. Never let doubt or confusion place a barrier between yourself and The Messiah of Israel. He is able to match your faith with His favor. Tell Him of your inadequacies and your needs." A bruised reed He will not break, and a smoldering (dimly burning) wick He will not quench..." - as it is written at Matt, 12:20. Tell Him of the light which is in you that wants to shine brightly before the world. Messiah will send the Set-apart Spirit, to "breathe upon" the dimly glowing candle of uncertain faith. "There is [a vital force] a spirit [of intelligence] in man, and the Breath [Holy Spirit] of the Almighty gives men understanding." ( JOB 32:8, AMPLIFIED Translation )
    If you have come to a saving faith by believing upon the Hebrew Messiah, the One called the Christ by Gentiles, you are eligible to receive a blessing which comes in the form of the inheritance of those who believe as Abraham believed, Read carefully through Galatians 3: 6-29 to understand how you, through belief, or faith, are placed within theBody of Messiah, made up of "Abraham's offspring hand spiritual heirs according to promise." (V. 29)
    If you agree with the counsel I offer, I invite you to reply to this message. I should like to acquaint you, by the teachings of Paul in Romans 11, with a Scriptural identification for those who belong to (the house / family of ) Israel. Israel was of course the new name offered to Jacob, grandson of Abraham, who received the assurance of the blessings of Divine Covenant, just as did Isaac his father as did Abraham, who is known as the first Hebrew.
    I shall pray that you grow in your faith, and that you come to know the comforting Presence of the Messiah of Israel in every aspect of your new life. Shalom. (From Marlin Jones)

Anastasia

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 04:22:49 PM »
I think reading the bible and praying is the best way to learn about god.☺

iwasborn

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2014, 03:54:26 AM »
The Bible  talks about a race. It explains that the life of true Christians is like a race that has a prize. Those who make the effort to live like Christians and to remain loyal to Jehovah are like runners who want to finish the race. The apostle Paul wrote about this type of race in his first letter to the Christians in ancient Corinth. He wrote: “Do you not know that the runners in a race all run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may attain it.”—1 Corinthians 9:24.

jesus friend

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 07:54:47 AM »
Read and practise word of God.  Pray unceasingly and sincerely with full faith.  Attend eucharistic services and participate in it.  A true deep confession will you lighten yr mind and set you free.