Author Topic: I don't believe in God who doesn't feed hunger in this world but give eternal li  (Read 5246 times)

anto_4k@yahoo.co.in

Friends I am strong believer of jesus christ. Why does god keep people hunger? A person don't believe in jesus asking how to believe in God who can't feed hunger in this world but give eternal life.  So what will be your response?

susan paul

Praise the Lord....
When God created Adam and Eve.... Did he put them in hungry stomach?
No.... Not at all

But after their misbehaviour only God said u should work hard and get the food....

God is not showing partiality .... He is good for every one ....

Why the people r hungry in this world?
The mistake is with us.... That means who's taking in charge for our people( leaders).... They r selfish ... They r not doing their work properly.... That's y this hungry ......the misusing persons will stand infrant of God...to get punishment what ever that they done in this earth..

We r blind to believe others easily ... But its so hard to believe God and his word... Because this belief  will lead us in heaven ... That's y Satan not allowing our heart to get this truth..

udaya

Typical believer's response :

Why hunger.    - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why disease.  - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why sorrow.    - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why poverty. - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why agony. - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why no rain  - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why rain and flood - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why hot - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why cold - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why (any reason)- Adam and Eve disobeyed.

Got the point ?........good.

My response :

According to Bible , GOD is not in-charge of this world , at the moment.  But Satan is.  So...Hungerness may be the gift of Satan . Of course GOD is capable of feeding everyone in this planet. But , If god want to feed us ,either He need consent from Satan... Or He should over rule Satan to accomplish the task.
If " He need permission from Satan " is true , then He is really in a pathetic position.
On the other hand , Why can't he over rule Satan ,to feed his precious creation ? How long will he point the finger towards Adam's disobedience ? How long will he be angry ? Aren't we are told that He sent His son because he loved us somuch ? Does his " somuch love " not strong enough to kick Satan out to eradicate hunger , poverty , sorrow ,disease ? Do he deliberately allow evil to penalise us ? ............More questions than answers.

Sorry for the rant :-(

@:  A person don't believe in jesus asking how to believe in God who can't feed hunger in this world but give eternal life. 

It is not that GOD can't feed.....but he won't feed.
But....wait a minute. May be " eternal life " is easier to give , than food.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 08:55:57 AM by udaya »

Chamny

God is God,whether anyone believes  it or not.He doesnot need evidence.
He has his own plan.And we will not understand it nor be able to answer all the questions.
we have to just accept certain things.
Hunger,War ,Deaths ?????  I have no answer.
I think Christianity is not a religion or neither a law .Its just a relationship with God and Human.A Child ,Father relationship.
Certain things in the world ,you have to feel and not question.Only then we will know the beauty of it.
I may have not answered the topic,but I just wanted to express my opinion.

udaya

@:  God is God,whether anyone believes  it or not.

OK...

@:  He doesnot need evidence.

OK fine....

@:  He has his own plan.

Let it be.....we can't interfere in it ! ..I understand....
But.....
If he has something for me in his " own plan" , then he should tell me about it , it will help me to go with his plan. Without telling it to me , how should I know what he has in his plan !?  If I do something against  his plan , in ignorance , what is the point in complaining that I did something against , his  "own plan " ?

@:  And we will not understand it nor be able to answer all the questions.

True.

@:  we have to just accept certain things.

What certain things ?

@:  Hunger,War ,Deaths ??  I have no answer.

Neither have I .

@:  I think Christianity is not a religion or neither a law .

....nor a route to heaven

@:  Its just a relationship with God and Human.A Child , Father relationship.

The relationship grow by father's deed , not by the child's !

@:  Certain things in the world ,you have to feel and not question.

Should not question ?
But , I think , bible encourages questioning....

ஆதலால் விசுவாசம் * கேள்வி * யினாலேவரும்,
* கேள்வி * தேவனுடைய வசனத்தினாலே வரும். ரோமர் 10 :17

@:  I may have not answered the topic,but I just wanted to express my opinion.

Thank you for your views !

arullpm

@If he has something for me in his " own plan" , then he should tell me about it , it will help me to go with his plan. 

Hmm, nice question. But have u ever opened ur mouth and asked "father, what is your will?."

Even so if he forcefully tells you while you are running behind something else, are u willful to leave your staffs and follow his words?.

He looks your heart and how much you are faithful when he tells something to you.

After u heard his will, if you dislike it, surely u will come out his will, isn't it.

So a perfect obedience is what he is looking for.

Don't think too hard. even our earthly fathers do the same. They expect from us a lot.

He is always righteous. Remember God is love. A perfect love never go wrong.

God says obey me, I will bless you.

You say, "I won't obey you, but you have to bless me"

Then how he will bless you, while you are not willing to obey.

Then u go out and get hurt by yourself and  blame god for your ownmistake, instead of taking your own responsibility of not obeying.

Instead y don't you think, i have to obey to receive something from his hand?. Show me any verse like he punished and forshaked the one who obeyed to him.

In a home there were two brothers,  one is good and always obedient to his father and another one is disobedient. Even he loves both, to whom will discuss alot.? He can't tell anything to that disobedient boy. Even he tells, that boy will not hear his words.

Learn to obey instead of simply blaming.

arullpm

God doesn't want to treat us like a slave. But like a son he cares for us. That's why he gave freedom and authority over all of his works. So as a son we too have some Responsibilities. But we real don't care about that.

arullpm

13 சோதிக்கப்படுகிற எவனும், நான் தேவனால் சோதிக்கப்படுகிறேன் என்று சொல்லாதிருப்பானாக. தேவன் பொல்லாங்கினால் சோதிக்கப்படுகிறவரல்ல, ஒருவனையும் அவர் சோதிக்கிறவருமல்ல.
14 அவனவன் தன்தன் சுய இச்சையினாலே இழுக்கப்பட்டு, சிக்குண்டு, சோதிக்கப்படுகிறான்.
15 பின்பு இச்சையானது கர்ப்பந்தரித்து, பாவத்தைப் பிறப்பிக்கும், பாவம் பூரணமாகும்போது, மரணத்தைப் பிறப்பிக்கும். யாக்கோபு 1 :13-15

arullpm

Don't  say God allowed this,  God did this, he didn't care about us, while we are still in inequity. He has given brain to know good and bad. But he wants us  choose good and what will please him. If we choose bad, then its over own responsibility. Nothing to blame him.

arullpm

Hunger definitely a big isssue. But reason is not God, its we. If we obeyed him, definitely we would knew his will. He will say like this " my son, see u have enormous food to eat" see your brother is hunger, go and feet him. I ask to Those who are speaking about hunger here, have u ever served anyone who is hunger? Brought him food?. Then whose mistake is this?.

Acts 4:32. "And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any  of them that any of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.

Who told them to share all things common. In bible,  everywhere God command to help poor, help those are in sick, serve food, give some money to those who is in need.

What we do, we save, we are selfish, do not want to serve anyone, running behind money. If we had more money, he lent it to someone for debt and earn through it.

Then why u all blame God?.
Those who all speaking about disobedient hear this. I tell u obedient to God will teach to serve others.

Mother Teresa, we all know her. Who called her to serve people?. God did.
Please read her history. When she  decided to serve people, her brothers opposed it. But she said this is the will of God, i must obey to that.
What taught her serve people?. She knew the will of God, and obeyed.

Finally my brothers and sisters don't speak anything against heaven. Don't speak anything against obeidance while you are really not knowing it's meaning.
Obeidance teaches service, love, kindness. Obeidance will transform you.

arullpm

So finally what is your thought is, God has to serve and feed ppl like he served and fed Israelities in the wilderness, bringing food from heaven. How selfish u r all?.
Go and feed others, then you know who God is and what is his will and what is obedience.

Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?  Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?  Thus saith the Lord , the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.  I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.  I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the Lord of hosts.
Isaiah 45:9-13 KJV
He clearly says ask me, I will tell you.(11)
Serve your ppl(13).

arullpm

What u know about eternal life to blame?.
Jesus said, those who do the will of God will inherit  the kingdom of heaven.
Serve others then u will inherit the heaven, obey to his will then u know what is eternal life.

Hell is not only to those who are all sinners, but also to those who are all not care about others, lives luxurious life, especially to those who not do the will of God.

May the Peace of God be with you..

arullpm

Satan is nothing before God. He is like other fallen angels. Do not compare God with Satan. Because of that comparison only he fell. Here we nothing to speak about Satan.
Bible clealy tells, no one can stop what God wants to do, no one can do what God wants to stop.
But he wants to do through us.
Because of me and you only those ppls are hunger.

Because of our disobedience it is happening.

Remember like mother Teresa, still some ppl are fulfilling God's will and serves ppl. But Because of our disobedience only he can't use us to do some great work like that.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 10:47:23 PM by arullpm »

arullpm

@:  A person don't believe in jesus asking how to believe in God who can't feed hunger in this world but give eternal life. 

Ask him are you hungry?. Then take him to a restaurant, give some food and tell, see he did through me...

udaya

@:  But have u ever opened ur mouth and asked "father, what is your will?." 

YES....I did.....

In return ,  I got a  ......
B I G    D E A F E N I N G  S I L E N C E. :-(

Since i did not get any answer , the question of " obedience " does not arise .
Consequently , your SERMON in reply # 5,6,7 are invalid...sorry....there is nothing to discuss , when you prefer PREACHING / SERMONIZING !

@:  Reply # 8
He has given brain to know good and bad.

That is why we are * scrutinizing * the holy bible !

@:  Reply#9 &10
In bible,  everywhere God command to help poor, help those are in sick, serve food, give some money to those who is in need.

So , GOD is not going to help us .?  When we ask god's help , he prefer not to help , instead , he advise us to help one another !
How practical he is ! ! ! ! !
If we are able to eradicate hunger by helping each other , then we no longer needed GOD's help ......right ?

@reply#12
Satan is nothing before God.

Yes....he is the servant of god !

Reply#13
Ask him are you hungry?. Then take him to a restaurant, give some food and tell, see he did through me...

...and also tell him GOD won't feed from the sky , as he fed Israelites.....( for unknown reasons he stopped feeding from the sky there after ! )