General Category > Tamil Bible

I don't believe in God who doesn't feed hunger in this world but give eternal li

(1/5) > >>

anto_4k@yahoo.co.in:
Friends I am strong believer of jesus christ. Why does god keep people hunger? A person don't believe in jesus asking how to believe in God who can't feed hunger in this world but give eternal life.  So what will be your response?

susan paul:
Praise the Lord....
When God created Adam and Eve.... Did he put them in hungry stomach?
No.... Not at all

But after their misbehaviour only God said u should work hard and get the food....

God is not showing partiality .... He is good for every one ....

Why the people r hungry in this world?
The mistake is with us.... That means who's taking in charge for our people( leaders).... They r selfish ... They r not doing their work properly.... That's y this hungry ......the misusing persons will stand infrant of God...to get punishment what ever that they done in this earth..

We r blind to believe others easily ... But its so hard to believe God and his word... Because this belief  will lead us in heaven ... That's y Satan not allowing our heart to get this truth..

udaya:
Typical believer's response :

Why hunger.    - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why disease.  - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why sorrow.    - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why poverty. - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why agony. - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why no rain  - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why rain and flood - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why hot - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why cold - Adam and Eve disobeyed.
Why (any reason)- Adam and Eve disobeyed.

Got the point ?........good.

My response :

According to Bible , GOD is not in-charge of this world , at the moment.  But Satan is.  So...Hungerness may be the gift of Satan . Of course GOD is capable of feeding everyone in this planet. But , If god want to feed us ,either He need consent from Satan... Or He should over rule Satan to accomplish the task.
If " He need permission from Satan " is true , then He is really in a pathetic position.
On the other hand , Why can't he over rule Satan ,to feed his precious creation ? How long will he point the finger towards Adam's disobedience ? How long will he be angry ? Aren't we are told that He sent His son because he loved us somuch ? Does his " somuch love " not strong enough to kick Satan out to eradicate hunger , poverty , sorrow ,disease ? Do he deliberately allow evil to penalise us ? ............More questions than answers.

Sorry for the rant :-(

@:  A person don't believe in jesus asking how to believe in God who can't feed hunger in this world but give eternal life. 

It is not that GOD can't feed.....but he won't feed.
But....wait a minute. May be " eternal life " is easier to give , than food.

Chamny:
God is God,whether anyone believes  it or not.He doesnot need evidence.
He has his own plan.And we will not understand it nor be able to answer all the questions.
we have to just accept certain things.
Hunger,War ,Deaths ?????  I have no answer.
I think Christianity is not a religion or neither a law .Its just a relationship with God and Human.A Child ,Father relationship.
Certain things in the world ,you have to feel and not question.Only then we will know the beauty of it.
I may have not answered the topic,but I just wanted to express my opinion.

udaya:
@:  God is God,whether anyone believes  it or not.

OK...

@:  He doesnot need evidence.

OK fine....

@:  He has his own plan.

Let it be.....we can't interfere in it ! ..I understand....
But.....
If he has something for me in his " own plan" , then he should tell me about it , it will help me to go with his plan. Without telling it to me , how should I know what he has in his plan !?  If I do something against  his plan , in ignorance , what is the point in complaining that I did something against , his  "own plan " ?

@:  And we will not understand it nor be able to answer all the questions.

True.

@:  we have to just accept certain things.

What certain things ?

@:  Hunger,War ,Deaths ??  I have no answer.

Neither have I .

@:  I think Christianity is not a religion or neither a law .

....nor a route to heaven

@:  Its just a relationship with God and Human.A Child , Father relationship.

The relationship grow by father's deed , not by the child's !

@:  Certain things in the world ,you have to feel and not question.

Should not question ?
But , I think , bible encourages questioning....

ஆதலால் விசுவாசம் * கேள்வி * யினாலேவரும்,
* கேள்வி * தேவனுடைய வசனத்தினாலே வரும். ரோமர் 10 :17

@:  I may have not answered the topic,but I just wanted to express my opinion.

Thank you for your views !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version