Author Topic: Single and searching  (Read 489 times)

Joy

Single and searching
« on: August 12, 2015, 12:37:03 PM »
Is it wrong to be inlove with a man Older than you. For example 25 and 45. Please help a confused sister.

Gillian

Re: Single and searching
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 12:54:17 PM »
Age ain't nothing, only wrong if married. If you love him and God approves then go for it. Remember perfect will of God!!!

Joy

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 01:49:35 PM »
Thanx Gillian. I hope to find true love that comes from God

Mista Missionary

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 07:36:09 PM »
It's not wrong to be with someone older, however make sure that you have the same things in common towards God. It's best to take your time and really really get to know that person 1st. Jacob in the bible waited years to marry his wives.

Joy

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 01:12:23 AM »
Thanx a lot.i trust and believe in God there's someone for me out there. Thankyou

christopher187

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 11:14:13 PM »
You will find a good man pray to Jesus...

holding_on

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 08:14:03 AM »
25 is a cool time to experience different things. Your not to young nor to old to give a thought to how your path in life could go. This person who is 45 has already done that. Take time to think about simple choices not tons of responsibilities. Love comes in many different forms that can distract a person before they actually start enjoying their life.

holding_on

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 08:24:39 AM »
I do speak from experience; my son was inchanted by an older woman when he was 15 yrs. old. She was working in a school (not a teacher) regardless, he felt so cool and ofcourse his friends thought so, too.  They married and have a beautiful daughter (my grand-daughter) but they divorced. Now my grand-daughter has her friends making comments about the age difference of her parents. Life does go on but to add confussion to a childs life has a different experience to the person who made certain choices because of.    LOVE.    actually.      .  To young to know love at least real love.

holding_on

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 08:30:38 AM »
To finish about my son, he has remarried to a woman close to his age (he's 33). The ex-wife is 45 now. My grand daughter just turned 13. You live and learn but sometimes it's better to wait and search out who God created you to be and you will be blessed.