Author Topic: விசுவாசிகளுக்கு ஆயுள் கெட்டி  (Read 4384 times)

arullpm

While i was studing, one day I faced financial pbm. So urgently i needed money. I asked my father. But he didn't have. But didn't ask anyone except my father. With great unpleasant I was walking on the streets and was thinking of this and not prayed too. I heard a voice saying, "why are you worring?, don't you believe that I am with you." Then I realized and with little happy in my face I was just keep walking. After sometimes my friend called me(he is my prayer mate) and said, "do you have any pbm?." I replied "nothing". Then he said "no, Holy Spirit is pushing me to help u, since you are in some trouble". Then I explained him. And for my surprise he was standing near to me in a bus stop. And gave that amount...

And the next day, I am going to my home through a bus and the ticket cost will be rs.42 always. So i had rs.52. And kept remaining 10 for another bus. But for my surprise that day ticket cost is 52. No money was remaining with me. I have to walk for 8kms. But I had seen miracle yesterday nyt, so with the great assurance in my Spirit I said, "this is not a big deal with you God, u will not walk, u will lead me."  I was reading a book in the bus, and didnt watch anything inside the bus. After sometimes i closed the book and turned my beside, my heart filled with crying, joy, unexplained feelings. I saw some acquaintances near me.

May be that two incidents are very little and not a big issue. But where I started my walk.. Then it growed and shined in all my exams. Even my personal characters has changed.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 04:52:02 AM by arullpm »

arullpm

I tested verses with the faith of assurance that it will happen. So i got.

Where my physical strength and mindset came in these incidents.
Unless Holy Spirit, how can i be assured!..

So I believe in Holy Spirit.... I love Holy Spirit..

udaya

To reply# 14

@:  I don't want u to make believe everything bible tells blindly,

Now you talk reasonably.... This is exactly what I said in various threads of this forum......

@:  but test in a good way.

எல்லாவற்றையும் சோதித்துப் பார்த்து, நலமானதைப் பிடித்துக்கொள்ளங்கள் என்ற பவுலின் கூற்றுப்படி , சோதனையை வேதாகம வார்த்தைகள் மீது மேற்கொள்வதில் என்ன தவறு ?
" நலமானதை " என்று கூறினாலே " நலமில்லாத " ஒன்றும் இருப்பதாகத்தானே அர்த்தம் ?

வேதாகமத்தில் " நலமில்லாத " கருத்துக்கள் இல்லை என்று யாராவது நினைத்தால், அவர்களுக்காக ஒரு sample இதோ......

புருஷர் ஒருவரோடொருவர் சண்டைபண்ணிக்கொண்டிருக்கையில், ஒருவனுடைய மனைவி தன் புருஷனை அடிக்கிறவன் கைக்கு அவனைத் தப்புவிக்கும்படி வந்து, தன் கையை நீட்டி, அடிக்கிறவன் * மானத்தைப் * பிடித்ததுண்டானால்,

அவளுடைய கையைத் தறிக்கக்கடவாய், உன் கண் அவளுக்கு இரங்கவேண்டாம்.
உபாகமம் 25 :11 , 12.

udaya

To reply # 15

Your testimony is wonderful ! .......but......
If by any chance , did you write this testimony , in response to my request in reply #13 ( real world example ) , then I want to clarify that request.....
I want a real world example of people ( believer ) not get hurt when they consumed poison by mistake or by intention .

I , myself witnessed a comparable case ....

One of my neighbors used to brush his teeth by neem sticks , from a neem tree grown in front of our house . Gradually , he developed the habbit of    eating the sticks and later the leaves...Then he addicted to consumption of the leaves in a maddened way.
One day he was bitten by a deadly snake , where he work (He was working in a mill , where there are plenty of thick bushes ).  To my great surprise , the snake died and he survived.!  ( later i couldn't accept the death of the snake which i considered as illogical , but that is a different story ). I have witnessed a "poison-not-affecting-a-person "scene !

I don't want to equate this story to the topic at hand....however , this is a real world example ...

Did you ever witnessed a situation where
a believer did not get hurt when he consumed poison by mistake or otherwise ?

Please share it ....

udaya

To reply #16

If you want to believe what you say , then please do....that's your personal life ...
I am not against , people get benefited by believing something , even if what they believe is unacceptable to me. In fact I encourage them .
After all why we go after GOD....?
We need help............help that man cannot give !

APLawrence

[quote author=arullpm link=topic=1240.msg5440#msg5440 date=1442567889]
While i was studing, one day I faced financial pbm. So urgently i needed money. I asked my father. But he didn't have. But didn't ask anyone except my father. With great unpleasant I was walking on the streets and was thinking of this and not prayed too. I heard a voice saying, "why are you worring?, don't you believe that I am with you." Then I realized and with little happy in my face I was just keep walking. After sometimes my friend called me(he is my prayer mate) and said, "do you have any pbm?." I replied "nothing". Then he said "no, Holy Spirit is pushing me to help u, since you are in some trouble". Then I explained him. And for my surprise he was standing near to me in a bus stop. And gave that amount...

And the next day, I am going to my home through a bus and the ticket cost will be rs.42 always. So i had rs.52. And kept remaining 10 for another bus. But for my surprise that day ticket cost is 52. No money was remaining with me. I have to walk for 8kms. But I had seen miracle yesterday nyt, so with the great assurance in my Spirit I said, "this is not a big deal with you God, u will not walk, u will lead me."  I was reading a book in the bus, and didnt watch anything inside the bus. After sometimes i closed the book and turned my beside, my heart filled with crying, joy, unexplained feelings. I saw some acquaintances near me.

May be that two incidents are very little and not a big issue. But where I started my walk.. Then it growed and shined in all my exams. Even my personal characters has changed.
[/quote]

arullpm

பெட்டர்மாஸ் லைட்டேதா வேணுமா....:)

நா நம்புறேன்... உங்களுக்காக நா கேள்விப்பட்டா சொல்லுறேன் கன்டிப்பா!!!!