Author Topic: Crying  (Read 259 times)

doescripturesagree

Crying
« on: February 27, 2016, 10:51:48 PM »
Job 33:33 listen to me...Jeremiah 13:17 if you do not listen I will weep in secret because of your pride...Isaiah 28:23 Listen and hear my voice. Pay attention to what I'm saying. 
Jeremiah 7:2 Hear the word of the LORD.
Revelation 1:3 Blessed are those who hear it and think everything it says is important. 

"Creativity is the power to connect the seemingly unconnected" -William Plomer
Job 32:15 (God) speaks in one way and then another.
Ecclesiastes 7:27 I added one thing to another to find out everything I could about wisdom. 
Proverbs 1:5 Let wise people listen and add to what they have learned. 
Daniel 12:4 Many people will go here and there to increase their knowledge. 
Proverbs 1:6 It helps you to understand the sayings and riddles of those who are wise.

Proverbs 27:11 My child be wise and bring joy to my heart. Then I can answer anyone who makes fun of me.
Luke 2:40 And the child grew and became strong. He was very wise. He was blessed by God's grace.
Proverbs 24:5 A wise man has great power. A man who has knowledge increase his strength.
Ecclesiastes 6:10 A man cant argue with the One who is stronger than he is.
Proverb 13:15 Good understanding wins favor.
Proverbs 25:15 If you are patient, you can win an official over to your side.

Numbers 23:12 I have to speak only the words the LORD puts in my mouth.
Hosea 9:7 You think i'm crazy. But the LORD speaks through me.
Act 26:25 I am not crazy...What I am saying is true and reasonable. 
Numbers 24:13 I have to say only what the LORD tells me to say.
1 Corinthians 2:13-14,16 We donít use words taught to us by people. We use words taught to us by the Holy Spirit. We use the words of the Spirit to teach the truths of the Spirit. Some people donít have the Holy Spirit. They donít accept the things that come from the Spirit of God. Things like that are foolish to them They cant understand them. In fact, such things cant be understood without the Spiritís help.
John 3:21 But anyone who lives by the truth comes into the light. He does this so that it will be easy to see that what he has done is with Godís help.
Psalm 119:130 When your words are made clear they bring light.
Daniel 2:22 And where he (God) is, everything is light.
1 Corinthians 2:11 only the Spirit of God knows Godís thoughts.
1 Corinthians 2:10 The Spirit understands all things. He understands even the deep things of God.
Isaiah 1:18 Come. Let us talk some more about this matter, says the LORD.
John 3:34 The One whom God has sent speaks Godís words.  
John 7:18 Someone who speaks on his own does it to get honor for himself. But someone who works for the honor of the One who sent him is truthful. There is nothing false about him.

Ecclesiastes 1:13 I spent all my time studying. 
Ecclesiastes 7:25 I tried to understand wisdom more completely. I wanted to study it and figure it out. 
Ecclesiastes 7:23 I made up my mind to be wise. 
Ecclesiastes 7:27 I added one thing to another to find out everything I could about wisdom. 
Daniel 12:4 (in the end times) many people will go here and there to increase knowledge. 
Matthew 13:12 everyone who has that kind of knowledge will be given more. In fact they will have very much. 
Daniel 1:17 God gave knowledge and understanding to those four young men. So they understood all kinds of writings and subjects.