Author Topic: அவர் ஏன் அப்படி கூறினார் ?  (Read 12577 times)

Horeb

Re: அவர் ஏன் அப்படி கூறினார் ?
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2016, 12:01:06 AM »
*[[Eph 4:29]] NET* You must let no unwholesome word come out of your mouth, but only what is beneficial for the building up of the one in need, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Horeb

« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2016, 12:06:08 AM »
*[[Mat 18:6]] NET* “But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a huge millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the open sea.
*[[Mat 18:7]] NET* Woe to the world because of stumbling blocks! It is necessary that stumbling blocks come, but woe to the person through whom they come.

udaya

« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2016, 05:25:31 AM »
Comment on reply #45:

I always check myself that unwholesome word not to come out of my mouth /typing . Did I speak that way any time ?

"Beneficial"  is sujective.

Example: If you announce "Time" loudly in a street , it is not beneficial to many people in the street , but would be beneficial to a blind man in the corner.

udaya

« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2016, 05:28:33 AM »
Comment on reply #46:

Bro..please don't mistake me.
You keep on remind me of my eligibility of getting punished , citing  bible verses ( I know those verses). You keep on accuse me as a stumbling block. ...Otherwise you are polite in your writing , I appreciate that.

Since you chose to converse through Bible verses , I too prefer to do that way .

நீங்கள் குற்றவாளிகளென்று தீர்க்கப்படாதபடிக்கு மற்றவர்களைக் குற்றவாளிகளென்று தீர்க்காதிருங்கள். மத்தேயு 7:1

மற்றவர்களைக் குற்றவாளிகளென்று தீர்க்காதிருங்கள், அப்பொழுது நீங்களும் குற்றவாளிகளென்று தீர்க்கப்படாதிருப்பீர்கள், மற்றவர்களை ஆக்கினைக்குள்ளாகும்படி தீர்க்காதிருங்கள், அப்பொழுது நீங்களும் ஆக்கினைக்குள்ளாகத் தீர்க்கப்படாதிருப்பீர்கள், விடுதலைபண்ணுங்கள், அப்பொழுது நீங்களும் விடுதலைபண்ணப்படுவீர்கள். லூக்கா 6:37

ஆகையால், மற்றவர்களைக் குற்றவாளியாகத் தீர்க்கிறவனே, நீ யாரானாலும் சரி. போக்குச்சொல்ல உனக்கு இடமில்லை, நீ குற்றமாகத் தீர்க்கிறவைகள் எவைகளோ, அவைகளை நீயே செய்கிறபடியால், நீ மற்றவர்களைக்குறித்துச் சொல்லுகிற தீர்ப்பினாலே உன்னைத்தானே குற்றவாளியாகத் தீர்க்கிறாய் ரோமர் 2:1

இப்படியிருக்க, நீ உன் சகோதரனைக் குற்றவாளியென்று தீர்க்கிறதென்ன? நீ உன் சகோதரனை அற்பமாய் எண்ணுகிறதென்ன? நாமெல்லாரும் கிறிஸ்துவினுடைய நியாயாசனத்திற்கு முன்பாக நிற்போமே.ரோமர் 14:10