Author Topic: The antichrist  (Read 613 times)

tiolu

The antichrist
« on: May 14, 2016, 07:45:32 PM »
Is the antichrist on earth.

Tyler Vore

Re: The antichrist
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 07:47:20 AM »
IDK

Benaiah11:22

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 09:00:35 AM »
Brother Tiolu, it is hard to give a defendant answer on this. All we know from the bible is that there are many antichrists now, but the antichrist will be revealed after the rapture of the church.
The day of the rapture is coming soon, but I don't know when. I would asumue he will be an adult by that time so I would say he is alive right now, but we can not know. I hope this helps. God bless.

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 12:50:36 PM »
2 Thessalonians 2:6-8 nkjv
6 And now you know what is restraining, that He may be revealed in his own time.
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is TAKEN out of the way.
8 And THEN the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

The restrainer is the Holy Spirit, who lives in believers. Once He is taken in the rapture, then the lawless one will be revealed. We also know that there will be a literal person known as the Antichrist.

1 John 2:18 nkjv
Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that THE Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.

Many antichrists have come, but THE Antichrist will not be revealed until after the rapture. I hope this answered your question, and If there is something else you want to know, feel free to ask.

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 09:37:03 AM »
I know you don't need to believe like I do on this subject, it's not critical for salvation, but this is the end time scenario according to the Bible and many Biblical scholars.

At the end of the church age ( or Christian age) God will rapture his children in the twinkling of an eye (1 cor. 15:52) for God hath not appointed us to wrath (1thes. 5:9). We will meet Him in the clouds(this is not the second coming of Jesus because He will not set foot on the earth).

Then begins the tribulation in which the world will be judged by God himself, and the first of those judgments is the Antichrist. This is a seven year period, Daniels last week of years (Dan 9:27). That will be the time period in which the book of revelation takes place, literally.

After the tribulation Jesus will come (i.e second coming) and He will throw the Antichrist and his false prophet into the lake of fire, but satan will be bound for a literal thousand years, then he is released (Rev. 19:20; 20:2-3).

But in that thousand years is the rule of Christ where He will rule with a rod of iron and there will be peace on earth(Isa. 11:1-12:6). After that the battle of Gog and Magog when satan is released (Rev 20:7-8). Then there is a new heaven and a new earth(Rev 21:1-8). Then at last the Bible will be completely fulfilled!

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2016, 08:32:37 AM »
Thank you for your thoughts on this. I won't point out the flaws in your post as you would try to do to me. Instead I will show you more evidence for my point of view.
Luke 17: 20-37
It says it will be like the days of Noah and like the days of Lot. Before the time of judgment there were perilous times (2 Tim. 3:1). Then the ark lifted Noah and his family up into the clouds as the world was judged.
And with Lot, God sent His Angeles to take him out of the city before fire came from Heaven and destroyed Sodom and Gamorah.
Before the Judgement, God brought His people out, and so it shall be before the tribulation. Blessed be the God of Noah, the same yesterday, today, and forever. Amen