Author Topic: Hindu pengalai kaathalikalama?????  (Read 3660 times)

Karthikeyan

Hindu pengalai kaathalikalama?????
« on: August 01, 2016, 09:25:31 AM »
I am a converted Christian. And I believe in Jesus.
I have a crush on a girl studying with me.and it went to love.
Now both of us are loving each other but she is an hindu
I uused to pray for her before getting her loved.
And I prayed Jesus so that I could live happily with her lifelong.
After tat prayer I got her love for me.
Now I don't know whether its gods plan for me or its my own decision.
But everything I do for her is done by praying to god first

Anand Gaspar

Re: Hindu pengalai kaathalikalama?????
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 10:36:35 AM »
உங்கள் வழிகள் என் வழிகள் அல்ல என்று தேவன் எச்சரிக்கிறார்.

அவிசுவாசியோடு (கிறிஸ்தவ பெண், ஆண் விதிவிலக்கல்ல) பிணைக்கப்பட வேண்டாம் என்று புதிய எற்பாடு எச்சரிக்கிறது.

இன்று காதல் செய்கிற யாவரும் தெய்வச் செயல் என்றே கூறி வருகின்றனர். இதில் எந்த அளவு உண்மை உள்ளது என்று காதல் திருமணம் செய்தவர்கள் திருமணத்திற்கு முன்பாகவே உணர்ந்திருப்பார்கள்!

ஆகவே ஜெபம் செய்து விட்டு தான் காதல் செய்தேன் என்று சொல்வது தவறான கூற்று.

அவிசுவாசியின் வழியில் தான் விசுவாசி செல்ல முடியுமே தவிர, விசுவாசியின் வழியில் அவிசுவாசி வருவது கடினம்...

சகோதரனே ஆண்டவரின் அனுமதி பெற்று காதல் செய்ய தேவன் இயேசு கிறிஸ்துவின் மூலமாக இரட்சிக்கவில்லை.

ஏமாந்து போக வேண்டாம். ஆகாத சம்பாஷனை நல்லொழுக்கங்களை கெடுக்கும்.

"நீயோ தீமோத்தேயுவே பாலியத்துக்கு உரிய இச்சைகளை விட்டு விலகு ".

கடைசியாக சகோதரனே, நீ காதல் செய், செய்யாதே என்று தேவன் சொல்ல மாட்டார். நெருப்பில் வைத்தால் கை சுடும் என்று நன்றாக தெரிந்த பின்னும் வைக்கவா வேண்டாமா என்று உன் தகப்பனிடத்தில் கேட்டால் என்ன பதில் சொல்வார் என்று உங்களுக்கு நன்றாகத் தெரியும்.

கடைசி காலம் ஏமாற வேண்டாம்.

"கிரயத்தினால் கொள்ளப் பட்டிருக்கிறீர்கள், ஆகவே மனிதருக்கு அடிமை ஆகாதிருங்கள்."

நாளை இதே பெண்மணியால் உங்களுக்கு பிரச்சினை வருமானால், "ஆண்டவரே, நீர் அனுமதித்ததால் தானே இதை செய்தேன், பின் ஏன் எனக்கு இந்த பிரச்சினை "  என்று சொல்லி ஆண்டவரை தூஷிக்காதீர்கள்.

தெளிவாக இந்த விஷயத்தில் வஞ்சிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளீர்கள் ...
நன்றி :

Jebin

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 05:46:50 AM »
My dear Brother in Christ.

I don't want to give u so much stuffs to Understand this..

Since u have included u prayed, will of God, i will Reply from it..

Will of God : Can u be sure u prayed for the right thing?
"You" wanted to love and live with this girl, You prayed to God..

Is it the right thing u prayed for?

What if God has a different Plan for you, let's say For u to become an apostle who has to do full time ministry, or God has kept a different plan for your future, a life in a relationship with him, Or what if God wills to Keep you Unmarried forever so he'll be with u so that u can do his marvellous woks, will u be able to accept it? .. There are Lot's.. His will is extraordinary..

But Look at ur prayer? Does it even stand close with something God's Will?

1 john 5: 14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us:

Let us first think,
How can we Pray without knowing God's Will?
How can we pray for something without even Knowing God's will?

The prayer of Paul in The Colossians is:
For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
Colossians 1:9.

We need to pray to be filled with the knowledge to Understand his will..

Shouldn't we be praying to Understand his Will First and then move on ?

We need to be Guided by Spirit, we need to Pray for Knowing his Will..
Seek the kingdom of God first, seek to know his will..

God is not Pleased with such prayer.
God have Heard your Prayer, But he will mot react to it.

Before finding whether this girl is for u, is it right, I Urge u brother to Pray for Knowing God's will..

Seek it, Our Living God will Reveal it to those who seek earnestly..
Do Not Seek with ur Personal Will gain, do not pray saying God is ur will in it, is ur will there in this Relationship..

Instead Pray,
Jesus, the future of my Life is You, I want your will to be My Future.. Father Reveal your Will to me in Time (don't command God saying reveal now, reveal now, instead Reveal in your time) .. Reveal ur will and Guide me in that Path.. Father, if i have a future, i want my Future to be God's will, My identity should change as God's will.. Help in that way father..

See to know his will is one of his will too.. we need to pray to know his will..
He is more than our Earthly Father..
Ask him, ask him, Establish him more close to u than ur earthly father, speak to him in everything.. have a relationship, he will speak back, bcoz he's Waiting to Write Our future's as God's Will..

Wait.. Wait.. wait in faith.. God will answer in his perfect time, Hold on to Him.. he will Guide you..

Jebin

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 01:58:30 AM »
At times our prayer are like this..
3 நீங்கள் விண்ணப்பம்பண்ணியும், உங்கள் இச்சைகளை நிறைவேற்றும்படி செலவழிக்கவேண்டுமென்று தகாதவிதமாய் விண்ணப்பம்பண்ணுகிறபடியினால், பெற்றுக்கொள்ளாமலிருக்கிறீர்கள்.

யாக்கோபு 4.3