Author Topic: கடவுள் - மனித உறவு  (Read 16820 times)

udaya

கடவுள் - மனித உறவு
« on: November 17, 2016, 08:58:16 AM »
விக்கிர ஆராதனைக்காரனை கடவுள் சங்காரம் பண்ண சொன்னால் (உபாகமம் 13: 6-16) , நாம் செய்வதில்லை......... காரணம் பகுத்தறிவு.

கண்ணை பிடுங்குவதில்லை , கைகளை தறிப்பதில்லை.( மத்தேயு 18:7,8)......காரணம் திருஷ்டாந்திர வார்த்தைகள் அவை.  என்ற மனசாதானம்

பூமியில் பொக்கிஷங்களை சேர்த்து வைக்கவேண்டாம் என்று கடவுள் சொன்னால் நாம் அதை மதிப்பதில்லை.......காரணம் அசட்டைத்தனம்

உடைமைகள விற்று ஏழைகளுக்கு கொடுப்பதில்லை.( லூக்கா 12:33)........... காரணம் ..நடைமுறை சாத்தியமில்லை என்ற ஒரு நியாயம்.

Etc.....

எல்லாவற்றிலும் மேலாக , மாரடைப்புக்குள்ளாகும் நபரை ஆஸ்பத்திரிக்கு எடுத்து செல்லுகிறோம்...ஆலயத்திற்கல்ல...

காரணம் ............

நாம் யாரும் கடவுளை நம்பத்தயாரக இல்லை.

Stephen selvam

Re: கடவுள் - மனித உறவு
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 11:26:51 AM »
@விக்கிர ஆராதனைக்காரனை கடவுள் சங்காரம் பண்ண சொன்னால் (உபாகமம் 13: 6-16) , நாம் செய்வதில்லை......... காரணம் பகுத்தறிவு.

To whom it was said to?Particularly for Israel.
If any man or woman(mom,dad,siblings and relationships) advise to worship other than the god as they had seen how our god had delivered them from egypt and took care in the wilderness.
And its also done by elijah.
1 Kings 18 th chapter.
And the god also gave commandment not to kill.

@ கண்ணை பிடுங்குவதில்லை , கைகளை தறிப்பதில்லை.( மத்தேயு 18:7,8)......காரணம் திருஷ்டாந்திர வார்த்தைகள் அவை.  என்ற மனசாதானம்

We all are born sin as bible says. And Thers is no righteousness in the world.
If you start cut your hands,the world will be filled with physically challenged.
And no parents want their child to cut his hands.

There is another simple way.

He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy. Pro 28:13.

Jesus want us to repent.Not want us to cut our body parts.
Matt 3:2

@ உடைமைகள விற்று ஏழைகளுக்கு கொடுப்பதில்லை.( லூக்கா 12:33)........... காரணம் ..நடைமுறை சாத்தியமில்லை என்ற ஒரு நியாயம்.

Yes.But there is a slight difference between a rich and blessing.
Jesus said " Boomiyiley ungal pokkishangalai serthu vaikka vendam.paralogaththiley serthu vaiyunga.Ungal pokkisham engeyo angeye ungal irudhayamum irukkum.
And
Aishwaryavan paralogaththiley pravesippadhai parkkilum oosiyin kadhiley ottagam noozhaivadhu elidhai irukkum.But these are all troubles when you can not love the gid with whole heartedly.We have so many rich mans in bible whom god had eyewitnesses them.Like Abraham,Job and Paul as well.

@ எல்லாவற்றிலும் மேலாக , மாரடைப்புக்குள்ளாகும் நபரை ஆஸ்பத்திரிக்கு எடுத்து செல்லுகிறோம்...ஆலயத்திற்கல்ல...

காரணம் ............

காரணம் ... The statement itself says the fact.

But there is god.

Jesus Said in Matt 17:20

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

udaya

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 09:07:46 PM »
@:To whom it was said to?Particularly for Israel.

Great relief....I must say........and please don't say 10 commandments too are for Israel, and Jesus's message is for the people lived in those period.
I wonder whether we can be termed as Israel !

@:And the god also gave commandment not to kill.

Yes He did gave on the mountain, but when Moses came down from the mountain , GOD asked to kill and 3000 people murdered that day.

I believe , it might be Moses's idea , not God's. This is a classical example of  how people killed others in the name of God.

GOD  IS  NOT A KILLER

Also,
You might have aware of many "GOD-asked-to kill- various people" verses........I suspect those are "man conceived".

Actually,  Matt 17:20 supports my views about our GOD FAITH.

GOD can exercise his veto power to send rich people to heaven. Matt 19:26

The objective of this thread is to indicate , both believers and non believers are sailing in the same boat !

Stephen selvam

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 10:14:22 PM »
@Great relief....I must say........and please don't say 10 commandments too are for Israel, and Jesus's message is for the people lived in those period.
I wonder whether we can be termed as Israel !

Of course They should have obeyed the commandments.But they did not.
And why woud moses killed 3000.
Read Exo 32:26 and till verses 35.The people who had seen the wonders and the love of god,soon forgot him and defilled theirself.

And the gospel of god is to all the nations regardless of israel as all are his people.

Infact all the people are From Noah's generation.A nd all the people belongs to God.
The edomites are Esau's gen,medianites are abraham's gen,Amnon and moab are loth gen.
Because lord said to them(israel) bewars of those sins as the people you are about to conquer are defiled them with all those said sins and forgot the god.

But they forgot the god and they created their own god just like happened in Exo 32 and in 1 kings 12 th chapter for personal benefits.

He wants everybody to repent once again.Thats why jesus came.

udaya

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 01:16:59 AM »
@:Of course They should have obeyed the commandments.

What commandments ? They have known God's rules only after Moses proclaimed them(the commandments ). They were not given a fair chance to hear God's commandments , before got punished. The people were just doing what they saw ( perhaps doing )normally in Egypt .

@:And why woud moses killed 3000.

Anger ! Just because of anger ! Moses was short tempered man. Remember he killed an Egyptian , and had to run out of Egypt because of that.

@:Infact all the people are From Noah's generation.

Do you think  Mongolians & Africans have the same genetic route ?

@:And all the people belongs to God.

Then why did GOD instigate enimity between Israelites and Canaanites ?

Stephen selvam

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 08:23:34 AM »
@ . They were not given a fair chance to hear God's commandments ,

But they all had more than 10 chances to experience how god delivered them.

@ The people were just doing what they saw ( perhaps doing )normally in Egypt

If they do what they saw,Then they should have obeyed him and worshipped him.I hope you will understand.

@ Anger ! Just because of anger ! Moses was short tempered man.

Was he?
I dont think so.He had suffered 40 years with Israelites but with patience.

@ Do you think  Mongolians & Africans have the same genetic route ?

You doubt that?
Psalms 24:1

And he himself said to Job how he created the world.

@ Then why did GOD instigate enimity between Israelites and Canaanites ?

You think god instigate enimity.?
How can a god who says to love all as ourself instigate enimity?
Who cheated eve and adam?
Who was the reason for breaking the god's very close relationship?

udaya

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 08:43:15 PM »
@:But they all had more than 10 chances to experience how god delivered them.

The point is how to know God's commandments , by his actions!
For example, how could they imagine " thou shalt not kill " , could be a commandment , when GOD was killing Egyptians !?!?

@ :If they do what they saw,Then they should have obeyed him and worshipped him.I hope you will understand.

In Egypt Israelites were witnessing idol worship for a very long time through many generations. They did not know GOD. They thought idols are gods , hence they created idols in the wilderness.

Regard seeing God's might....

I think they were not impressed by God's plagues , as the magicians of Egypt too did the same .

@:He had suffered 40 years with Israelites but with patience.

வம்பு சண்டையில் தலையிட்டு கொலை செய்து, அதை மறைத்த மோசேயை பொறுமைசாலி என்று
கூறமுடியாது.

@:How can a god who says to love all as ourself instigate enimity?

God says he do both..

ஒளியைப் படைத்து, இருளையும் உண்டாக்கினேன், சமாதானத்தைப்படைத்துத் தீங்கையும் உண்டாக்குகிறவர் நானே, கர்த்தராகிய நானே இவைகளையெல்லாம் செய்கிறவர். ஏசாயா 45 :7

@:Who cheated eve and adam?

That's depends upon the definition "cheating "

@:Who was the reason for breaking the god's very close relationship?

Sorry, I don't know.