jesus

(1/2) > >>

essuvabaskar:
He is god

udaya:
But Jehovah god says otherwise..

நானே கர்த்தர், வேறொருவர் இல்லை, என்னைத்தவிரத் தேவன் இல்லை. ஏசாயா 45 :5

arulksn:
Jehovah (YHWH) is the name of God. He was called so in old testament. He is the word (வார்த்தை) or the Son. He came as human in new testament. People called Him Jesus. They are different names of the same person. Jehovah is not the Father. In fact, He is the one who was born as Jesus.

udaya:
@: In fact, He is the one who was born as Jesus.

Then , why did Jesus give us the impression that He and His father actually does exist.
For example .......to whom he was complaining to , in this verse !

ஒன்பதாம்மணி நேரத்தில் இயேசு: ஏலி! ஏலி! லாமா சபக்தானி, என்று மிகுந்த சத்தமிட்டுக் கூப்பிட்டார், அதற்கு என் தேவனே! என் தேவனே! ஏன் என்னைக் கைவிட்டீர் என்று அர்த்தமாம். மத்தேயு 27 :46

Or.....why does He implies ,  He and the person who sent him are two different  persons ?

என்னைக் காண்கிறவன் என்னை அனுப்பினவரைக் காண்கிறான். யோவான் 12 :45

arulksn:
Sorry for not being clear earlier.
I did not mean that 'God the Father' came to this earth as 'God the Son'.

Father and Son are in fact two different persons as you said.

I meant this...
Most of us believe, that Jehovah who is mentioned in the old testament is the Father. But I believe that Jehovah is the Son. He was called so before coming to this earth. The God we see in old testament is the same one as the God we see in the new testament. In OT he was called Jehovah (YHWH) and in NT he was called Jesus.
Jehovah / Jesus is the one who did the creation; He is the one who led Israelites out of Egypt; He is the one who gave the commandments to Moses in Sinai; He is the one who talked with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and other forefathers.

Jehovah is not the name of the Father. I don't know what is his name.
The one who is working closely with humans (both in OT and NT) is whom we call “God the Son”. He is Jehovah/Jesus/Word... so many names.

I think Jehovah witness brothers mistakenly think Jehovah is actually the Father.
This is my opinion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version