Author Topic: Hi  (Read 409 times)

Yetunde

Hi
« on: March 05, 2017, 02:32:38 PM »
I need God's intervention in my life,for years I've been having issues when it comes to relationships,any relationship I'm in,they end of leaving me for someone else,I've done so many wrong things in my life , I just need to know if it's what is affecting me now,I'm 24 years and I don't have a stable relationship,I'm having so much difficulty keeping a man,I also have dreams where I have with people I don't know and people I know,I need to know what to do, because it's killing me😢

lovedlady

Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 04:13:35 PM »
HELLO YETUNDE. we all need GOD'S  intervention in our lives so in that case you are not alone. And as far as you having done so many wrong things in your life we all have no one is exempt. Maybe GOD is already intervening in the relationship by having them leave you because he knows that they are not the ones for you.and he wants you to wait on him. but when we allow some sweet talking person to come into our lives because we are young and maybe! lonely not all!! but some may come just to use you and then leave you. The ONE GOD has for you there won't be any difficulty in u both staying together but you have to allow GOD to send him. I know waiting on GOD is a  difficult thing sometimes it's difficult for adults also. But if I may be blunt never ever think if u are having . never think that it will keep them cause it won't they may leave u for someone else,  but if or when they want to cheat they will always come back to you for that. because they know they can.  If you are having dreams about having with people u don't know and people u  do know it could be and I'm not a dream interpreter, but it maybe because that's how you were trying to keep them before. I'm not judging you if that was the case I'm just saying maybe that's the cause of the dreams.and that's not the answer for a good relationship. Allow GOD to mold you into the person he loves and wants u to be and only want the best for you. Read his word and pray continually to find out who you!! Are first. if you don't respect your body n have self worth who will? You are much more than for someone  to use you n leave you. DEAR HEART PLEASE WAIT ON GOD HE WILL COME THRU WITH THE ONE FOR YOU. no one can do more in your life than you!! let them. Read 1st thessalonians 4:3-5 & 2timothy2:22 & ephesians 5:17 & colossians 3:5&6 just a few scriptures  I pray u read them n I pray they help. allow them to sink into your spirit.
MAY GOD BLESS U AND HELP YOU YETUNDE 🙏👐

Scott

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 06:44:31 PM »
Hey just want you to know your not alone .. its tuff i know. Keep your head up

kevin Thanage

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 01:23:03 PM »
Where are you from

Scott

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 06:09:28 PM »