Author Topic: Praise and thank God our Lord Jesus- Testimonies  (Read 374 times)

Christie

Praise and thank God our Lord Jesus- Testimonies
« on: November 10, 2017, 01:57:33 PM »
Hi Just want to start a topic to give us a chance to praise the Lord, to thank him and share our testimonies of our encounter with Jesus. Amen

Christie

Re: Praise and thank God our Lord Jesus- Testimonies
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 02:03:18 PM »
Lord thank you for my health, my family and the roof over my head. We praise you Lord for saving us from our sins, to deliver us daily from temptation. Thank you for strengthening me by discipline and through your word. Thank you for the promises of a good future and not of evil. Thank you for hearing my prayers to bring my family and friends to salvation, I trust in you and look forward to the day we can all be unitied together as children of God. Thank you Jesus Amen xox

Christie

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 02:15:43 PM »
I was living with my boyfriend at the time, sleeping in the same bed when Jesus first appeared to me.

A life living in sin weekend after weekends of wild behaviour being intoxicated trying to recover from shame and guilt and start all over again as the weekend begins.

Since that day Jesus appeared to me my whole life was transformed. Im no longer "a slave of sin" my morals changed, I now have better understanding of living a true life.

I decided to get baptised to show my commitment to God.

Through reading the bible, finding out more about Jesus and how to have relationship with him I became a new person. Full of hope and security for my future in this life and beyond.

Praise the Lord that he has chosen me.
From my sharing my testimony Jesus also saved my parents.

Hallelujah 🙌

marcusbernau

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 05:43:55 AM »
https://youtu.be/EvN2Rd3kWSk