Pray for my marriage
bySharonTon 03 Apr, 2018 06:22
Please Pray for my marriage 😭 I love my husband very much, but he doesn’t believe in my god😩so our marriage is going downhill 😩 He has changed so much, it scares me because i feel like he is slowly drifting away😭😭 He blames me for everything so i blame myself 😩😩Please help me Pray for us 😰 I really dont know what to do now😩
byMineon 05 Apr, 2018 00:28
God is always in control. Fix your eyes unto Jesus If you cant then God can. This is the time for you to trust God. Trust His power. He has the power to restore everything. Seek the Kingdom ofGod and everything shall be added to you. Offer your husband to the Lord and let Him work in your marriage. Keep on praying for your husband. Godbless!
byGeorge Selliahon 06 Apr, 2018 23:16
Dear sister, I read your message. Let me encourage you. Lord is with you. Your prayer with strong desire to see him change will bring the change. In marriage one person's prayer will bring the next one closer to the Lord. Pls read Ephesians 5:21- Submitting to one another in the fear of Lord.
Let the fruits of the spirit reflect through your thoughts, words and action. This week lead towards a change in him.
Even if you watch movies pls watch this movie called War Room
byBpcomo56on 15 Apr, 2018 20:07
I repeat what George just sent. Watch the movie War Room!
bySammy sundayon 16 Apr, 2018 15:47
You have a God that do all Things he will do it all your is your Faith just believe in and all will be well in JESUS Christ name Amen
bystephoton 14 May, 2018 19:03
Only prayer can restore your marriage life,pray for him to change,i have been through same problems but with God nothing is impossible,now am very happy.
byCloudchaser777on 14 May, 2018 19:46
What you should do is focus on love and relationships with him for now.do not keep telling him about your faith for now. Not that you are forsaking your faith or God. Just that maybe u r doing it wrongly. Maybe u r giving him too much pressure by always telling him about your faith and bible. Just focus on your relationship and love him.
But I am not saying you have to change anything for him.
Hope there is good news from you about your marriage!
byGayatri Florenceon 14 May, 2018 20:58
Allow me to give you some motherly advise.
1. Eat together: no matter what happens, how so ever busy you may be individually or may be angry or upset with each other. make sure that you Dine together.
2. Pray together: it gets awkward when you are upset with each other and have to pray together... but it definitely works. So pray together as a rule. For prayer just focus on thanking God for what he has given... reflect upon his blessings and thank him. Thank him for the companionship he has given you, there are many lonely souls out there. Thank him for your health for your employment for your ability to discern the right from the wrong and mostly for your right to ask for favours in the name of Jesus.
3. Worship together: another Must to activity is to sing praise. Together sing any hymn . He wouldn't sing. No problem. You sing aloud. Sing of grace blessings and faith
4. Read from the word : read one passage from the bible . If you cannot decide which one. Pick up any psalm to read. Read aloud
5. Most important do not talk about your faith. Portray it... do not talk about Jesus protray him through your doing.
Cast your care upon him... read 1 Peter 5: 7. Our job as believers is only to reflect Christ like behaviour.
byMitshon 01 Jun, 2018 12:39
Keep praying don't give up.Just beleive that yr husband will be saved one day Don't force him to beleive in god just let it be..in an appointed time he will encounter God by himself.