Author Topic: Please pray for my marriage  (Read 495 times)

KayTee

Please pray for my marriage
« on: May 14, 2018, 02:34:38 PM »
My husband and I have been together for 9 years and we cannot have children. We have removed fibroids which we thought was the cause for infertility and also did insermination which was also unsuccessful. We are broken, my husband lost faith and thinking of marrying another wife. Please pray for God to naurish our marriage and give us fruits of the womb

stephot

Re: Please pray for my marriage
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 06:28:45 PM »
I pray for you,God will open the doors for you to have children,have faith on him because he has never fail anyone.

Gayatri Florence

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 09:41:32 PM »
I will pray for you. Keep clinging on to Jesus he will surely grant you the desire of your heart. Read psalm 37:4

KayTee

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 12:27:13 PM »
Thank you

Mee2

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2018, 12:09:47 AM »
God word for you this morning my sister is that He brings about fruitfulness and He says non shall be barren in the land, so yours can't be an exceptional case. He also said be fruitful and replenish, so may His promises be fulfilled in your life. I also decree and declare peace in your marriage. His peace that passeth all understanding rest on your home in Jesus name Amen.

Mimi😊

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2018, 11:42:36 PM »
The word of God say there shall be no barren in the land i pray for you today receive your miracle baby IJN

KayTee

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2018, 02:46:34 PM »
Amen. I do believe that God is working on my miracle baby. Thank you all for encouraging words.