Author Topic: பாவம்  (Read 14409 times)

priya

Re: பாவம்
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2015, 09:17:58 PM »
Hai i am a new member i just read the cnversation re sin ... 1. GOD is the creator who created us and everything. The fruit was not fruit of sin it was the one who can identify difference between good and bad. Adam and eve did not obey god thatis where the sin comes in. Why did god gave awarning to adam he knew that there is  satan in that world who can persuade them and he trusted them that they will obey him. But they didnt .. thats what happens now a days he trust us all as his sons and daughters but are we obeying..
2.his thoughrs are always special.. he is not killing ..we are making wrong decisions and falling in to sin.. you know we are not even worthy to touch the sand on his slippers..HE Is the ALMIGHTY..SO BE CAREFULL...3 athivasigal they still cover thwmselves with leaves like adam and eve....before you talk about any yhing prey abd ask god to give knowledge to understand his thoughts they are always amazingly special

udaya

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2015, 07:12:27 AM »
@reply14: You said GOD created everything.I think you are right . GOD. created sinnable man.GOD created evil serpent and he allowed the serpent to corrupt man and woman . He wanted Adam to eat the fruit of knowledge ,which gave man the knowledge of good and EVIL. But, GOD is HOLY and cannot ask man to eat a fruit that give him EVILTHINGS. So, HE took the long route to accomplish his plan.HE even did not protect the trees by placing that cherubim and flamming sword ,though HE did it later . All thing happened exactly to GOD's plan.We humans cannot go against GOD and spoil his bigger plan. What I suggest is, blaming man for sin is not right.

udaya

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2015, 08:33:46 AM »
The above reply #16 was responded to reply#15 not #14. Sorry for the mistake .

priya

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2015, 06:56:55 PM »
When god created he created everything for he created everything for man and because he choses us his son and daughters he gave freedom to do everything just be mindfull about obeying his words.. likewise god said to adam he is the boss for everything ..but he let sepent invade in to his thoughts and disobeg God.. a simple question your father says you can use internet for study and you can do anything you want but be good and do watch anythung bad..
now you gat the chance to decide wgat you want you are doing your study work some bad things pop up what do you do ... do you explore and disobey father orobey him think about it and reply....

udaya

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2015, 11:57:22 PM »
The way you put the question implies few things .
1. My father knows good and bad things available online .
2. He is neither clever nor responsible . He knowingly allows his children to be exposed to bad things too .
3. He hasn't switch on the child lock in my computer for some reason .
4. He could have give me only good things , if he really want to.
Now, my honest answer : I would go by my father's intention and thoughts.

samviji

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2015, 02:59:54 AM »
Dear. While reading bible. This state that many things hidden inside. Only the holy sprit can explain this to us. Before the sin their was no SPAMMER. But they have the SPAMMER organs in the middle of our body. After they know about the organs difference they put leaf cloth and send outside edan garden and they gave birth. The SPAMMER is the sin. 02. God and lusifer had a conversation and after that conversation God created world and human. So that conversation we can know after death only. So from the bible we can learn what god expecting from us and what we need to do for god. This this world 2 things their BAD and GOOD. Evil and GOD.
03. Bible tell us to worship the GOD of HOLY. And love others as you love yourself.

udaya

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2015, 02:36:53 PM »
@The SPAMMER is the sin.
!?
@02. God and lusifer had a conversation and after that conversation God created world and human.

From where did you get this idea ? How do YOU know that there was such conversation ? Does Bible says so ?
@So that conversation we can know after death only.
What is the usefulness of an information /conversation ,  if are able to know only after death?
By the way, how do you know this before death ? (I believe you are a living person !)
@So from the bible we can learn what god expecting from us and what we need to do for god.
If GOD expect us to kill somebody , should we have to do that ? ( actually, according to Bible ,  GOD ask us to kill various people )
@This this world 2 things their BAD and GOOD. Evil and GOD.03. Bible tell us to worship the GOD of HOLY.
GOD created evil.(Isaiah 45:7) Why did God created evil and ask us not to follow it ?
@And love others as you love yourself.
Lovely words... :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 02:44:12 PM by udaya »

lmohanalex

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2015, 09:50:13 PM »
Aathi mutual atham  chaitha  pavam enna. Eval  than pavathai cheithal  enna ental  aval  sarppam ponta  manithanudan  aval  udaluravoo  kondathu than pavam. Eppadiyenil  antha  manithanukkul saithan  pugunthu  evalai keduthu Athan moolam  kaeinai perukiral. Avan  aathi muthal  kolai  sei Kiran.  Kartharal peranthavan kolai cheiyaan . Sarppam sabikka patta pin than  pamppaga oornthu nadakkiran.

Chandran Gideon

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2015, 11:11:11 AM »
Praise the Lord people... Very simple... We should understand the topic first... As we said obedience is the main core in this... God already gave us a free will choice,either Good or bad we need to choose.... after that he also know what the outcomes to our life because He is our creator.... THE MAIN POINT IS... GOD WANT US TO REALIZE HOW VALUE IS THE OBEDIENCE... That is the whole Bible God words told us... Obey... Realize

estherprinto

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2015, 10:38:55 AM »
கீழ்படியாமை. மனிதா நீ படைத்த ஒன்றை, அதன் மீது உள்ள உரிமையை உன்னை மிஞ்சி வேறு ஒருவனுக்கு கொடுப்பாயோ. நாம் படைத்த பொருளின் மீது நமக்கு இருக்கும் அதிகாரம் உரிமை எப்படியோ அப்படியே நம்மை படைத்த கர்த்தருக்கும் உண்டு.

udaya

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2015, 08:33:37 AM »
@Chandra Gideon:
GOD gave us "BAD" as a choice !!!!!!!.....and ask us not to choose !?!?!!?. Then it is not a choice at all.

susan paul

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2015, 05:22:51 AM »
Praise the Lord,     
God created every human begin  .... No more alience ....But what ever we take as a decision according to that we r reacting in that way who lived in the mountain  who's not wearing clothes ....they  think that they comes from the ANIMALS .....
So they r not wearing clothes....

udaya

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2015, 02:07:47 AM »
@:  No more alience

You mean aliens ?  If so.......
Bible speak about aliens.

அந்நாட்களில்  * இராட்சதர் * பூமியிலே இருந்தார்கள். பின்பு தேவகுமாரர் மனுஷகுமாரத்திகளோடே கூடுகிறதினால், இவர்கள் அவர்களுக்குப் பிள்ளைகளைப் பெற்றபோது, இவர்களும் பூர்வத்தில் பேர்பெற்ற மனுஷராகிய பலவான்களானார்கள்.
ஆதியாகமம் 6 :4

இராட்சதர் = aliens ?

susan paul

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2015, 04:10:33 AM »
Brother there is no more aliens in this universe .....

udaya

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2015, 08:36:03 AM »
@:  Brother there is no more aliens in this universe .....

No more aliens ? Realy. ? .....ok.

Then .....

What happened to them?....... or......Where have they gone ?
From where they came ? Who created them ?

Sorry.... am I asking you too many questions ?