Author Topic: பாவம்  (Read 14446 times)

susan paul

Re: பாவம்
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2015, 10:33:27 AM »
Dont worry u r always asking question.... We can understand easily they also human being. so its their physical problem in their body. Its not important that every one should born like them in their family ... some may be lean some may be fat some may be short etc... So slowly slowly their physical appearance may changed.

udaya

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2015, 11:46:24 PM »
@:  Dont worry u r always asking question

I can answer questions , you know ?

@:  So slowly slowly their physical appearance may changed.

This is known as EVOLUTION !
You accept " man slowly changed into giants "......
but , you won't accept " monkey slowly changed into man " .......am I right ?

susan paul

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2015, 03:54:03 AM »
OK if u want to change u try but can't ....
I said about human being physical changes I did not talk they changed slowly monkey or donkey etc... Its only inside the human circle that's all

udaya

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2015, 05:59:27 AM »
Darwin's Theory of Evolution is a slow gradual process.

You knowingly or unknowingly believe that . Your reply indicates that. This is known as natural human intelligence . Of course , Bible warn about this , and I am not going to discusse that here.

FYI ,
      I am not yet a fan of Darwin's Theory of Evolution

georgeryan

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2015, 02:27:01 PM »
Hi this is George a new registered guy I just went through all the conversations , is it possible a Human being can be perfect at all stages which I refer is when he comes to know wat is bad and good no its not possible we do fail but his mercy is keeping us alive , today when I was travelling in my staff bus towards home a big accident that guy had no hurt anywhere else in his head he died on the spot ,did he think that would happen to him no not all but the government insists us to wear helmet but do we do that ,no.... Because we feel lazy guys I tell u when a simple thing is being told and we do not follow then think about god he has given us many do we follow, one thing is today we are alive that is more than enough  praise god for that yes we are alive and when we say that we are alive we should get goosebumps because its a sensitive thing that we are alive which shows how deeply we love our heavenly god praise god for that think of each day its purely mercy we are alive so sin is a part of life but his mercy surrounds and protects us which doest mean that we should go on sinning and we got mercy he often makes us realise that we are sinning so we need to take steps from avoiding it as mr.udhay said no need to talk about theory it is practical that god knows everything wat he is doing so we don't need to complicate it

udaya

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2015, 03:46:36 AM »
@:  georgeryan

Hi , welcome to the discussion.

Humans can't be perfect at any stage , age , aspect , etc...  But near perfection can be achieved when people understand the joy of perfection. Of course , perfection means some scarification.

Regarding Helmet story.......
                                  Government is not concerned or bothered about the aspects that cause accidents , but worry about what happened after the accident.They do not implement measures to prevent accident , but they strictly implement rules of post accident benefits !!!!
                                    This is exactly what is happening in Christian religion. God is not preventing " SIN ", but He gave his only begotten son to save sinner , AFTER THEY SINNED. I wonder what is preventing GOD , to destroy evil forces and gift us a sinfree life ? Instead of giving his son to be get  killed , he can kill the evil .

May be GOD won't kill evil , as he himself created evil for some purpose that we don't know yet . After all , Who are we to question GOD ?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:53:21 AM by udaya »

Anand Gaspar

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2015, 10:34:45 AM »
உதயா அவர்களே உங்கள் சிந்தனை சிறப்பானதென்றால் (கடவுளை விட), ஒருநல்ல நேர்த்தியான உலகத்தை படைத்துக் கொடுங்கள் நாங்களும் அங்கே வாழ வசதியாய் இருக்கும்

udaya

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2015, 01:41:13 AM »
சகோ.....என்னுடைய சிந்தனைகள் சிறப்பானது என்று கூற இயலாது.
சிறப்பான சிந்தனைகள் மற்றும் அதனை வெளிப்படுத்தும் செயல்பாடுகளை கடவுளிடம் எதிர்பாருங்கள் . நான் சாதாரண மனிதன்.

மேலும் , நேர்த்தியான உலகத்தை அளிக்கப்போவதாக கூறும் கடவுளின் வாக்குத்தத்தை தங்களுக்கு நினைவூட்டுகிறேன்.
அதனடிப்படையில் அவ்வுலகத்தை சுதந்தரித்துக் கொள்ளுங்கள். என்னிடம் எதிர்பார்ப்பதாக தாங்கள் கூறுவது , நகைச்சுவை க்காகத்தானே ?

உலகங்களை படைப்பது கடவுளின் காரியம் .
விஞ்ஞான வளர்ச்சி , மனிதன் ....உலகத்தை படைக்கும் ஆற்றலை அவனுக்கு அளிக்கும் , என்று எண்ண எந்தவித முகாந்திரமும் இதுவரை தென்படவில்லை. ஒரு வேளை , என் அறியாமையினால் இவ்வாறு நான்கூறுவது தவறாக இருக்கலாம் !

fl ovinay

« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2015, 08:28:09 AM »
Kadavul manithani thaan sayalaka padaithar endru bible solginrathu annal manithan pavan saythan eppidi

udaya

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2015, 10:21:03 AM »
கடவுள் மனிதனை தன் சாயலாகத்தான் படைத்தார்...தன் சுபாவமாக அல்ல ...

Hope that  will help.