Author Topic: I lost hope  (Read 481 times)

Gene T

I lost hope
« on: September 28, 2014, 05:59:29 PM »
Over the past year my wife have lost our home and became homeless and she had a aneurysm removed from her brain and has a other one and I've been hospitalized 5 times a week after she got out from her surgery for trying to kill myself and now I'm in a nursing facility for therapy from phenomenon and I question god why is this happing to us my wife is very spiritual and says god has us in this situation for a reason I ? Is god really real why does he let these things happen can somebody please help me understand 

youngLady

Re: I lost hope
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 07:45:18 PM »
Yes there is God.maybe we can't understand our situation for now but everything happens for a reason. Just have faith. That is why God is telling us to have a faith like a house built in rock with a strong foundation so that whatever happen we can stand. Just pray and pray. I also lost my father 6moz ago and there's a lot of struggle and problems coming to us I was also hopeless but God said that those who mourn are blessed because they are comforted. Also just look for some friends at church and ask for them help. Because sharing our problems with brother/sisters in Christ will really help us.

jesus friend

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 11:23:19 PM »
All of us during our journey on this earth are bound to face many problems.  No one is an exceptional.  One who strives till the end is a winner of the award promised to us by Jesus.  Lord wants us to walk with Him always, whenever we wander away, he tends to bring us closer to Him in His own ways.  I have realised this throughout my life.    We are the chosen ones, flock of Israel.  In tribulations lies the victory.  Prayer and more prayer and meditating upon the Word of God is the way to come out of these problems of our life.  Please come closer to God and He will deliver you soon. Amen.  I too am sailing on a stormy boat at the moment and asking God to reach me to the shore. Amen.  God bless us ALL.

FrankLord

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 07:57:12 AM »
I really know that at this very beginning you would never understand God.
But at the end you would come to know how great our God is.
God has many reasons for letting something happen to His very own children.
As loving Father and powerful Creator as He is, He doesn't have to explain the reason why He allows something to happen to His own people.

You know doesn't hate you and your wife, but in other to reveal how great He is; that  why He does allow something happen to us.
Remember in the bible when Jesus was walking along, the bible says: "As Jesus was walking along, he saw a man who had been born blind. His disciples asked him, Teacher, whose sin caused him to be born blind? Was it his own or his parents' sin?
Jesus answered, "His blindness has nothing to do with his sins or his parents' sins. He is blind so that God's power might be seen at work in him. John 9:1-3.

So it is the same as your problems, God wants to show you wonderful He is.
Your problem can't end up your life if you could get leap of faith in God.
Just believe me God would show His power over your situations.
Nothing is too hard for Him to do.
Your troubles are just passing away very quickly.
It only needs your faith, your faith would move God to help you in times of your troubles, but not your worries.
Worries and complains don't move God to help us but our FAITH does.
Know that you have a wonderful God.
God is able to do all that is weak.
You have a real hope, so hope, and hope again.
Believe,God is going to take you out of that situation now if you could believe in Him.
If you could believe that He is God, then He would look down on you and save you from every problemes that you have been encountering now in your life.
He is God.
No one tells Him what do, and what not to do.

God will save you.

If you need any prayer tell me i could remember you in prayers.
Visitorscare@minister.com