Author Topic: dont know what to do  (Read 456 times)

Godschild

dont know what to do
« on: September 30, 2014, 08:56:06 AM »
I am in a state of confusion. Not knowing what to do, where to turn.My husband has left the house, because of all the fighting and arguing we have been doing. I can say that i am a good wife and he is a good husband, but likes to stay out late every weekend,which is making me believe he is cheating. He says no but i dont believe him. Im tired of it, im tired of his ways and even though i have no proof, im tired of thinking he is cheating and he doesnt make it better by staying gone. Is this a sign frim God saying to end the marriage, or is satan trying to destroy my marriage and family.

jesus friend

Re: dont know what to do
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 09:41:44 AM »
How  about discussing about his goingg it, whenever a good opportunity arises.  Ofcourse I can understand how you are feeling about it.  May be Jesus expects you to be more patient and surrender him to Jesus..  My prayers for you.

Godschild

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 10:14:24 AM »
well we have talked about it numerous times but nothing changes. He is still behaving in ways that i dont aprrove of. And you are right maybe i should surrender gim to jesus, but how long di i deal with it?  As i stated he has been gone for three days now, idk if he is coming back, i told him that i do not want to do it anymore, and i said some hurtful things because i feel like he is hurting me.he is ignoring my texts, so now i dont know if i should try to contact him again or just wait, but waiting is hard. Thank you for the response and prayers

Febriani Rahayu

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 08:53:21 PM »
Just wait sister, be patient, just doing ur activity daily, u cant do many things for now, be faith n keep pray, someday in the god's time ur family will recoverable, flow in His will as like we sink in river., maybe no way to out, everything like closed. But be still in our hope
Once i had experience seem ur position. I know its so hard. sometimes need many time to wait, but in god our hope is never vainly.
Dnt pray with cagde, god have gave us power and authority,
Say everytime in faith, ur family will be fix, ur husband will home, n maybe u can tell ur husband for now up to u, but i say now to u god will make u comeback to me.
God created the world and eden with His words n we created our world with speak it too,
Sorry my english so bad, strength of god be with u sista

Godschild

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 11:42:12 AM »
Thank you so much @Frebriani for those words of encouragement i really needed it. I have been praying day and night.

Momica

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 02:10:35 AM »
Hi, my name is Monica. I would like to help you. Please reply so we can help each other. I see you haven't been here in awhile. I hope you get this message so I can pray and talk to you. My husband did exactly the same thing. Hoping to hear from you soon.