General Category > Tamil Bible

Sunday Law

(1/2) > >>

Jaison2611:
Which is correct Worship on Saturday or worship on Sunday, If Sunday is correct means then it is first day of the week.

sanjay:
Bro Saturday is our worship day... Becose Saturday is sabbath nd it is a forth command from ten commandment...

ELECTO123:
Please read my article on the Sabbath. Type in Sabbath in the search box, then look for my name: ELECTO123.

udaya:
@:  Which is correct Worship on Saturday or worship on Sunday,

I'm just asking ....... Why not Friday ? Or Tuesday ? Or any convenient day ?

@:    Bro Saturday is our worship day... Becose Saturday is sabbath nd it is a forth command from ten commandment...

Since Jesus said this...

பின்பு அவர்களை நோக்கி,மனுஷன் ஓய்வுநாளுக்காக உண்டாக்கப்படவில்லை,ஓய்வுநாள் மனுஷனுக்காக உண்டாக்கப்பட்டது.
மாற்கு 2 :27

Why not keep worship / Sabbath to our convenience ?

Semanns:
We are not under the old covenant now. Seven names of the day belonged to pagan gods. If we say it's very important to keep sabbath day on Saturday then we should do everything what they have done in Old Testament days not only sabbath day. Jesus said very clearly worship your Lord with all your hearts. Moreover he did not say if you don't practice sabbath day you will never enter heaven. He said go and preach the gospel and make them dispels. Every day and every minute is belongs to God so we only got one life
And we don't know what is going to happen next minute so please encourage everyone to preach gospel. There plenty of souls are dying without knowing Jesus can save so please stop preaching denomination instead preach the gospel  it's our only call. So please don't be deceived.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version