Author Topic: PLEAS READ AND HELP ME  (Read 461 times)

Akeila

PLEAS READ AND HELP ME
« on: November 29, 2014, 01:32:47 PM »
I wish i had someone that knows about god to speak to me I'm i can speak to god but I still need that communication its frustrating I know that god is real but I feel like every time i go to him something pulls me back its very frightening I have massive anxiety and I think ALOTTT mostly negative yano when nothing good happens to you im always sad and im always alone and when I'm happy I treasure it so much that its sad i just wanna be a happy christian that praises god and sees the benefits of it I can't sleep at night my life is just starting to get to me and im sick a lot and not just like a cold REALLY SICK I've been thinking of getting baptized lately in hopes that things would change I REALLY WANT MY LIFE TO CHANGE I've heard that some people got baptized and it was revealed what they should be in life is that true? I'm worried i get my hopes up about baptism and nothing changes my life would deffo feel over i won't know what o do again

jesus friend

Re: PLEAS READ AND HELP ME
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 08:35:29 PM »
Dear brother in Christ Jesus. I recomme d you to visit a Church or monastery and talk to a God' person there.  They wait to receive people like you who wants to be saved.  Please find a church clos er to you.

truthenthusiast

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 09:52:55 PM »
Hi I been been studying scripture for some time now wanted to give some friendly advice.

What ever type of emotions your having you can find in scripture wise sayings (ex: proverbs) that deal with that type of emotion. Also scripture has how Christ and other godly people handled different types of emotions also.

For example
you mention you have
--anxiety (what causes this anxiety? You have to pin point the cause so scripture can give you different view points on how to feel emotionally Acts 4:19 Which is right from God's point of view? Isaiah 55:8 "My thoughts are not like your thoughts. And your ways are not like my ways," announces the LORD...Philippians 2:5 You should think in the same way Christ Jesus does...v2 Be one in spirit and purpose)
God wants you to:
Matthew 6:31 don't worry.
1 Peter 5:7 Turn all your worries over to him (God) He cares about you.
Psalm 55:22 Turn your worries over to the LORD. He will keep you going.
Philippians 4:6 Don't worry about anything. Instead, tell God about everything.
Psalm 42:4 When I remember what has happened, I tell God all of my troubles.
Psalm 142:2 I pour out my problem to him. I tell him about my trouble.

--nothing good happens to you
Job felt this way too. Job 30:26 I hoped good things would happen, but something evil came. I looked for light, but all I saw was darkness...but Job also said that Job 2:10 We accept good things from God. So we should also accept trouble when he sends it. 1 Peter 1:7 Your troubles have come in order to prove that your faith is real. It is worth more than goal. Titus 1:2 Faith and understanding rest on the hope of eternal life. Psalm 49:9 No one can pay enough to live forever...v7 No man can pay for the life of anyone else. No one can give God what that would cost...revelation 20:14-15 The lake of fire is the second death. Anyone whose name was not written in the Book of life was thrown into the lake of fire. Matthew 25:46 to be punished forever.....God lives forever and will not allowed evil people who refuse to obey him live forever with him in joy. That gift is for his faithful people. So your faith is worth eternal life. God is testing that faith in our little moment on earth. Our time can't compare with eternity.

--your always sad (what causes your sadness)
God's people also been through this emotion for reasons
Psalm 73:14 Day after day I've been in pain. -Asaph
Job 6:6 My days pass by faster than a weaver can work. They come to an end. I don't have any hope...v16 My days don't mean anything to me.- Job
Psalm 38:6 All day long I go around sobbing. -King David

You have pin point that reason not saying that you haven't....

You can tap into the power of happiness the holy spirit gives. That power is and come from scriptures.
Ex:
Psalm 119:50 even when I suffer, I am comforted because you promised to keep me alive.
psalm 43:4 I will go to God. He is my joy and delight.
Proverbs 8:30-31 I was filled with delight day after day. I was always happy to be with him. His whole world filled me with joy. I took delight in all humans.
Psalm 35:9 I will be glad because he (God) has saved me.
Psalm 34:4-5 I looked to the LORD, and he answered me. He saved me from everything I was afraid of. Those who look to him beam with joy.
Psalm 66:20 Give praise to God. He has accepted my prayer. He has not held his love back from me.
Hebrew 12:6 The Lord trains those he loves...v7 Put up with hard time. God uses them to train you.

--your always alone
There's many verses I lean on when I feel this way. My fav are these verses Daniel 4:33-34 I was driven away from people.  I ate grass just as cattle do. My body became wet with the dew of heaven. I stayed that way until my hair grew like the feathers of an eagle. My nails became like the claws of a bird. At that end of that time I, Nebuchadnezzar, looked up toward heaven. My mind became clear again. Then I praised the Most High God. I gave honor and glory to the one who lives forever...v36 My honor and glory were returned to me when my mind became clear again. The glory of my kingdom was given back to me. My advisers and nobles came to me. And I was put back on my throne. I became even greater than I had been before.....those verses help me to see that sometimes materials or certain people distract us from God so he puts us in certain situations to clear our thoughts and replace them with his holy ones...2 sam 14:14 he (God) finds a way to bring back anyone who was driven away from him.

Luke 5:16 Jesus often went away to be by himself and pray.

Matthew 26:56 Then all the disciples left him (Christ) and ran away...John 16:32 you (disciples) will leave me all alone. But I am not really alone. My Father is with me.

Also sometimes I chose not to hang with a majority of people because of their vulgar and perverse language and usually like spending time alone...Psalm 26:5 I hate to be with a group of sinful people...6:8 Get away from me, all you who do evil...141:4 Don't let me join men who do evil. They don't do what is right.

I also use quotes from movies...The amazing Spider-Man "There will be days where you feel all alone and thats when hope will be needed the most."

--and that you just wanna be a happy christian that praises god and sees the benefits of it....
Galatians 6:9 Let us not become tired of doing good. At the right time we will gather a crop if we don't give up.
Psalm 37:5-7 Commit you life to the LORD. Here is what he will do if you trust him. He will make your godly ways shine like the dawn. He will make your honest life shine like the sun at noon. Be patient. Wait for the LORD.

--you get sick a lot
You can ask God to heal you of that sickness, he may help you in many ways such as helping you to deal with it emotionally, healing through time by meds, doctor treatment etc...3 john 1:2 I pray that you also may enjoy good health...If you attend a local church you can also ask them to pray for you. James 5:15 The prayer offered by those who have faith will make you well.

Here are some scriptures to think about
Psalm 73:26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
Isaiah 57:1-2 Those who are right with God die. And no one really cares about it. Men who are faithful to the LORD are swept away by trouble. And no one understands why that happens to those who do what is right. Those who lead honest lives will enjoy peace and rest when they die.

Job was an faithful servant of God that also went through physical suffering
Job 2:7 Then Satan left the LORD and went on his way. He sent painful sores on Job. They covered him from the bottom of his feet to the top of his head.
Job 7:5 My body is covered with worms and sores. My skin is broken. It has boils all over it.
Job 30:17 At night my bones hurt. My gnawing pain never stop.
Job 30:28 My skin has become dark, but the sun didn't do it...v30 My skin grows black and peels. My body burns with fever.
Job 16:16 My face is red from crying. I have deep circles under my eyes.
Job 16:8 People can see the condition he (God) has put me in. My thin body stands as a witness against me.
Job 19:20 Im nothing but skin and bones.
God helped Job. It turned out well for job at the end of his great suffering.

---you say you heard that some people got baptized and it was revealed what they should be in life and was wondering if that was that true? How was it revealed to them may I ask? Was it through faith? Faith comes from hearing God's word (romans 10:17) and made complete in you by obeying his word (Matthew 7:24-27, james 2:14-26).
God reveals things to us now days by Hebrews 1:1-2 In the past, God spoke to our people through prophets. He spoke at many times. He spoke in different ways. But in these last days, he has spoken to us through his Son...2 Timothy 4:17 By using Scripture, a man of God can be completely prepared to do every good thing...
new Christians and all Christians have to start thinking like Christ in all of life.
Philippians 1:21 For me, life finds all of its meaning in Christ. Death also has its benefits.
Philippians 2:5 You should think in the same way Christ Jesus does...3:10 I want to know Christ better...3:14 The heavenly prize is Christ Jesus himself...Matthew 11:29 learn from me. I am gentle and free of pride. Isa 55:8 My thoughts are not like your thoughts.

--- you say you've been thinking of getting baptized

This is what scripture says about that thought of baptism you been having

Mark 16:14-16 Later, Jesus appeared to the eleven as they were eating. He spoke firmly to them because they had no faith. They would not believe those who had seen him after he rose from the dead. He said to them, “Go into all the world preach the good news to everyone. Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved.  But anyone who does not believe will be punished.-the Apostles instructions was to preach the good news to everyone. Anyone who believed and was baptized would be saved (Acts 2:38-41).
Matthew 28:19 So you (v16..11 disciples) must go and make disciples of all nations. Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit...Then Christ told the apostles when the people have become disciples to...v20 Teach them to obey everything I have commanded you.
Acts 2:38-41 Peter (an apostle) replied, “All of you must turn away from your sins and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then your sins will be forgiven. You will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise is for you and your children. It is for all whom the Lord our God will choose. Peter said many other things to warn them. He begged them, “Save yourselves from these evil people.” Those who accepted his message were baptized. About 3,000 people joined the believers that day.

The Examples of the Baptism ---> Acts 2:38-41 that the Apostles taught
Acts 8:36-39 As they (The official and Philip) traveled along the road, they came to some water. The official said, “Look! Here is water! Why shouldn’t  I be baptized?” He gave orders to stop the chariot. Then both Philip and the official went down into the water. Philip baptized him. When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Philip away. The official did not see him again. He was full of joy.
Acts 16:29-34 The jailer called out for some lights. He rushed in , shaking with fear. He fell down in front of Paul and Silas. Then he brought them out. He asked, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” They replied, “Believe in the Lord Jesus. Then you and your family will be saved.” They spoke the word of the Lord to him. They also spoke to all the others in his house. At the hour of the night, the jailer took Paul and Silas and washed their wounds. Right away he and his whole family were baptized. The Jailer brought them into his house. He set a meal in front of them. He and his family were filled with joy. They had become believers in God.
Acts 16:14-15 The Lord opened her heart to accept Paul’s message. She and her family were baptized.

The Apostles explain what this baptism means and does Spiritually 
Romans 6:3-5 All of us were baptized into Christ Jesus. Don’t you know that we were baptized into his death. By being baptized we were buried with Christ into his death. Christ has been raised from the dead by the father’s glory. And like Christ we also can live a new life. By being baptized, we have been joined with him in his death. We will certainly also be joined with him in his resurrection.
1 Corinthians 12:13 We were all baptized by one Holy Spirit into one body. It didn’t matter whether we were Jews or Greeks, slaves or free people. We were all given the same Spirit to drink.
Galatians 3:26-29 You are all children of God by believing in Christ Jesus. All of you who were baptized into Christ have put on Christ as if he were your clothes. There is no Jew or Greek. There is no slave or free person. There is no male or female. Because you belong to Christ Jesus, you are all one. You who belong to Christ are Abraham’s seed. You will receive what God has promised.
Colossians 2:12 When you were baptized, you were buried together with him. You were raised to life together with him by believing in God’s power. God raised Jesus from the dead.
1 Peter 3:21 The water of the flood is a picture of the baptism that now saves you also. The baptism I’m talking about has nothing to do with removing dirt from your body. Instead, it (baptism) promises God that you will keep a clear sense of what is right and wrong.

ngemebaten.godlove

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 02:41:36 PM »
Amen enthusiast.

GOD LOVES THE WORLD

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 02:35:00 AM »
I am also a new cristian. before i had suffered a lot. I think most of your suffering are same with me.
I was faced my suffering in this way:
1. Read the bible and pray to Him (tell Him everything, only Him will not sell you out.
2.Surrender all the situation to Him ( including your life, relationship, financial, family......)
3. The most most most important is to BELIEVE IN HIM, and you must must must HAVE FAITH IN HIM. Only in that way all the MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE.....AMEN!
Once you feel that you believe in him you have to be Baptist.