Author Topic: Anxiety Attacks  (Read 433 times)

hisprincess

Anxiety Attacks
« on: November 29, 2014, 05:36:31 PM »
I need help how can I stop getting Anxiety Attacks. I feel like they have been taking over my life more & more every single day :( I cant talk to people or be around a lot of people cause I can feel myself getting an attack. I feel my heart beat fast & my face turning red. I need help. I don't want to depend on doctors or medicine cause our father is the doctor of doctors king of kings. I know with him I will get over this but I need help. What can I do to make this go away forever. I'm 20 I feel I'm too young to be having them. Help please!!:'(<\3

Genesis

Re: Anxiety Attacks
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 07:18:03 PM »
Just know that there is more to this universe than humans who can judge you and make you feel bad, but there are beautiful worlds in heaven with the most beautiful things you have ever seen inside there. Anxiety is just another human problem, and I hope you get over it

jesus friend

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 08:20:17 PM »
Jesus shed his blood on the Cross for you and me.  Sprinkle the precious blood of Jesus upon you whenever you fell anxious.  Blood of Jesus is powerful. Believe my dear sister. Amen.

truthenthusiast

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 07:01:26 AM »
Hi im new to this app hope my bible knowledge is strong enough to help you.
ANXIETY DISORDERS
Anxiety disorders
PRIMARY SYMPTOM: High anxiety or anxiety-based distortion of behavior TYPICAL SIGNS OF TROUBLE: You have anxiety attacks and feel like you are going to die; or you are (((afraid))) to do things that most people can do; or you spend unusual amounts of time doing things like washing your hands or counting your heartbeats 

Anxiety
- An unpleasant state of mental uneasiness, nervousness, apprehension and obsession or concern about some uncertain event.

To overcome this strong emotion you have to pin point the cause of this feeling. You could search scriptures that are related to that emotion and find similar scriptures that relate to the cause of that emotion.
Mat 7:7 search, and you will find.
Proverbs 2:4 search for it as you would search for hidden treasure. Then you will understand how to have respect for the LORD. You will find out how to know God.
Proverbs 24:5 A man who has knowledge increases his strength.
Matthew 13:12 Everyone who has that kind of knowledge will be given more.
Mat 13:32 It is the smallest of all your seeds. But when it grows....
Daniel 1:17 God gave knowledge and understanding to those four young men. So they understood all kinds of writings and subjects.
Daniel 12:4 Many people will go here and there to increase their knowledge.
Ecclesiastes 7:27 I added one thing to another to find out everything I could about wisdom.

Here are some scriptures I hope help

2 Chronicles 20:15 The LORD says to you. Do not be afraid. Do not lose hope because of this huge army. The battle is not yours. It is mine.
Isaiah 51:12-13 The LORD says to his people, "I comfort you because of who I am. Why are you afraid of mere men? They are only human beings. They are like grass that dries up. How can You for get me? I made you. I spread out the heavens. I laid the foundations of the earth. Why are you terrified every day?
Isaiah 51:7 "Listen to me, you who know what is right. Pay attention, you who have my laws in your hearts. Do not be afraid when mere people make fun of you. Do not be terrified when they laugh at you.
Jeremiah 10:1 Do not be terrified by warnings in the sky. Do not be afraid, even though the nations are terrified by them.
Proverbs 1:33 those who listen to me will live in safety. They will not worry. They won't be afraid of getting hurt.
Job 31:34 I was never afraid of the crowd. I never worried that my relatives might hate me. I didn't have to keep quiet or stay inside.
Psalm 3:6 I won't be afraid of the tens of thousands who are lined up against me on every side...v7 my God, save me!...v8 LORD you are the one who saves.
Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
-fear
John 12:27 "My heart is troubled. What should I (Christ) say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No. This is the very reason i came to this hour. Father, bring glory to your name!“

Matthew 6:31 don't worry.
1 Peter 5:7 Turn all your worries over to him (God) He cares about you.
Psalm 55:22 Turn your worries over to the LORD. He will keep you going.
Philippians 4:6 Don't worry about anything. Instead, tell God about everything.
Psalm 42:4 When I remember what has happened, I tell God all of my troubles.
Psalm 34:4-5 I looked to the LORD, and he answered me. He saved me from everything I was afraid of. Those who look to him beam with joy.
Psalm 142:2 I pour out my problem to him. I tell him about my trouble.

Sinners should be afraid
1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love. Instead, perfect love drives fear away. Fear has to do with being punished.
2 Timothy 1:7 God didn't give us a spirit  that make us weak and fearful.
Job 19:20 you should be afraid when God comes to judge you. He'll be angry. He'll punish you with his sword. Then you will know that he is the Judge.
Luke 12:4-5 My friend, listen to me. Don't be afraid of those who kill the body but can't do more than that. I will show you whom you should be afraid of. Be afraid of the One who can kill the body and also has the power to throw you in hell. Yes, I tell you, be afraid of him.
Proverbs 21:15 When you do what is fair, you make godly people glad. But you terrify those who do what is evil.
Psalm 14:5 They are filled with terror because God is among those who do right.
Psalm 53:5 even when there is nothing to be afraid of!
Isaiah 57:11 Who are you so afraid of that you have not been true to me? You do not even care about me.
John 3:20 They are afraid that what they do will be seen.
Proverbs 10:24 What sinners are afraid of will catch up with them.
Isaiah 66:4 I will make them suffer greatly. I will bring on them what they are afraid of.

Débora Kounou

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2014, 08:04:55 AM »
Hey sister :). I hope you're doing well. Pray to God. Cry out to Him, asking Him to heal you. Jesus is our healer. He makes the blind to see. Call upon His Name asking for delivrance, and believing that it should come to pass. Everytime you feel an anxiety attack come, start praying, ask it to leave in the Name of Jesus. Tell it it has no right to be in you. Plead the blood of Jesus as an hedge of protection against it. Ask God for strength and it shall be well. May the Lord help you. Mwah

TimothyMub

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 11:43:16 AM »
and you really are an expert in on this subject? I often go to bible2all.com