General Category > General Discussion

The law

(1/1)

foreverfaith:
I have a question. Can anybody explain to me Romans 10: 4. Jesus is the end of the law?

mark381:
The way I see it is that we all have our own minds and never let anyone controlled yours.. I choose too make my own interprations on the bible as if u constantly seek answers of others within it then it takes the fun away from It. Try and find the answer within yourself and stick too it as after all nobody has the real answers too any of it. Hope that helped

Blessed:
According to my understanding, this verse means that when Jesus was crucified He had already lived through the law. He conquered the ten commandments, by having not sinned against any of the commandments. So when He was crucified and died for our sins , it was the end of the law and the beginning of grace!

Blessed:
"..Keep my commandments .." the new commandments being "Love one another " .. " Love your neighbour as much as you love yourself"

The Faith man:
When the bible says Jesus is the end of the law it means he fulfilled the law , remember that Jesus said I did not come to break the law but to fulfill the law

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version