Author Topic: கர்த்தரின் அங்கீகாரம்  (Read 3200 times)

udaya

கர்த்தரின் அங்கீகாரம்
« on: September 21, 2015, 07:31:48 AM »
ஒரு துரித கேள்வி

தேவனாகிய கர்த்தர் காயினின் காணிக்கைகளை ஏன் அங்கீகரிக்க வில்லை ?

susan paul

Re: கர்த்தரின் அங்கீகாரம்
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 10:58:06 PM »
Abel gave first born and its well healthy  one ....with the happy he gavefor God... but Cain did not do...he brought something which is not first fruit .... He may eaten first ....... That's all Cain may think God won't mind that ....

udaya

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 02:46:19 AM »
@:  but Cain did not do...he brought something which is not first fruit ....

உங்களுக்கு இது எப்படி தெரியும் ? வசனம் அப்படி சொல்லவில்லையே !

@:    He may eaten first .......

நல்ல கற்பனை ! ஆனால் , விவாதத்திற்கு பயன்படாது !

@:  That's all Cain may think God won't mind that .

You speak for GOD ? For Cain ? Or for the writer of Genesis ?

susan paul

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2015, 04:03:17 AM »
Genesis 4:3&4
" in the course of time cain brought SOME OF THR FURITS of the soil as an offering to the Lord .BUT Abel brought fat portions from some of the FIRSTBORN of his flock..."

I think so now u understand.... Abel gave first priority but Cain did not...that's y its happen.....

udaya

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2015, 09:34:20 AM »
சிலநாள் சென்றபின், காயீன் நிலத்தின் கனிகளைக் கர்த்தருக்குக் காணிக்கையாகக் கொண்டுவந்தான். ஆதியாகமம் 4 :3
ஆபேலும் தன் மந்தையின் தலையீற்றுகளிலும் அவைகளில் கொழுமையானவைகளிலும் சிலவற்றைக் கொண்டுவந்தான். ஆபேலையும் அவன் காணிக்கையையும் கர்த்தர் அங்கீகரித்தார். ஆதியாகமம் 4 :4

காயீன் நிலத்தின் கனிகளைக் கர்த்தருக்குக் காணிக்கையாகக் கொண்டுவந்தான்.
காயின் கர்த்தருக்கு முன்னுரிமை கொடுத்து  முதலில் படைத்தான் !

அதற்கப்புறம்.........

ஆபேலும் தன் மந்தையின் தலையீற்றுகளிலும் அவைகளில் கொழுமையானவைகளிலும் சிலவற்றைக் கொண்டுவந்தான்.

ஆபேலும் ( ஆபேலும்.........என்றிருப்பதை கவனிக்கவும் ! ) கொடுத்தான். காயீன் கொடுத்ததனால் கொடுத்தான். அவனுக்கு கடவுளின் ஞாபகம் வரவில்லை ! முதலில் படைக்க வேண்டும் என்ற எண்ணம் வரவில்லை !

கர்த்தர் கொடுத்ததை காயீன் படைத்தான் !

ஆபேல் * சிலவற்றை * த்தான் படைத்தான். பலவற்றை தனக்கென எடுத்து வைத்துக்கொண்டிருக்கக்கூடும். ( சுயநலம் ? )

மேலும் ". கொழுத்த கனி " " கொழுக்காத கனி " என்று ஏதுமில்லை ! இருந்திருந்தால் கொடுத்திருப்பான்.
மற்றும் முதலில் வந்த கனி கர்த்தருக்கு வேண்டுமா .... அல்லது முதலில் கனிந்த கனி வேண்டுமா .....
செடியில் mark செய்து எடுத்து வரவேண்டும் என்று கர்த்தார் எதிர்பார்க்கிறாரா ?

கர்த்தர் ஒருவனை வெறுத்து அவன் சகோதரனை சிநேகிக்க கூடியவர் ( ஏசா - யாக்கோபு மட்டுமில்லை )

நமக்கு தெரிந்த்தெல்லாம்......

தேவனாகிய கர்த்தர் சைவ உணவை புறக்கணித்து அசைவ உணவை ஏற்றார் . ( கனிகளை எரித்தால் தேவனுக்குப் பிடித்த * சுகந்த வாசனை* கிடைக்காது)

susan paul

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2015, 07:28:54 PM »
U told that Abel-lum.....its represent Cain may brought first but Abel also done ..... This is the meaning of it.....

In Old Testament first born Is very very important one ....so God is expecting from us ....R U WILLING TO GIVE FIRST FOR ME.... It means God is expecting our desire .... R we keeping God first or else worldly thinks first .....

udaya

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2015, 05:14:07 AM »
@:    U told that Abel-lum.....its represent Cain may brought first but Abel also done ..... This is the meaning of it.....

சரியாக சொன்னீங்க.....

வர வர இப்பெல்லாம் சரியா சரியா சொல்ல ஆரம்பிச்சுடீங்க ! ! ! ! இது நல்லதுக்கில்ல ! ! !

@:  In Old Testament first born Is very very important one

சரிங்க......முதல்ல வர்ரத கொடுக்கணும் .....
ஆடு மாடு ன்னா .....சரி .
தாவரத்துக்கு எப்படி ? ....முதல்ல வர்ர தாவரம் பட்டுப்போச்சுன்னா ? .... ( இது சகஜமா நடக்கிற ஒன்னு ! )
முதல்ல வந்ததுங்கற காரணத்துக்காக இதை கொடுத்தா என்ன நடக்கும்னு நான் சொல்லி தெரியவேண்டியதில்லை ....
தேவனாகிய கர்த்தர் ................பிச்சுப்போடுவார் பிச்சு.....

காயீன் நிலைமைய கொஞ்சம் நெனச்சுப் பாருங்க !!!

பழுதில்லா ஆடு மாட்டை பலி கொடுக்கணும் சொன்னவர்கிட்ட slight ஆ நொண்டிட்டிருக்கிற ஆட்டை கொண்டு போனா என்னாகும்னு உங்களுக்கே தெரியும்னு நெனைக்கிறேன்.. அது மாதிரித் தான் இதுவும்.....

@:  ....so God is expecting from us ....R U WILLING TO GIVE FIRST FOR ME.... It means God is expecting our desire .... R we keeping God first or else worldly thinks first .....

சுவிசேஷ ஊழியத்துக்கு தயாராகறீங்க ! ? ! ?
வாழ்த்துக்கள் !

susan paul

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2015, 07:45:56 AM »
Bro.... Y u r talking like this....making comedy more....good job

Giving first is.... Before    he eats....giving to the Lord with  the happy minded ....that's all

bala

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2015, 11:27:51 AM »
oru thavaratha vida uyir ku value jaasthi.... bible vasanagal melottama paddicha puriya ipadi athiga doubts varum neenga nijama elathayum purinjukanum worship panum ninaicha b4 reading bible nala humble uh pray panitu padinga...... argue kaga venda nanba

Chamny

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2015, 12:34:19 PM »
But if Cain was a farmer,how can he sacrifice an animal(anything that has life)?
Cain had to sacrifice whatever he had sowed.
I think,its the importance both of them gave to God.
Cain brought some of the friuits, may not be the best.But Abel brought the best.

God sees the heart and not the offering.Its more like the heart's of these two brother's ,God sees.

Genesis 4:7 says what God speaks to Cain.God asks Cain,"If you did what was right,will not you be accepted?".
Which means Cain did something not right.
Therefore God rejected his offering.

Remember the story of a widow ,who offered 2 coins.Jesus said ,she was the one who gave more.
Offering is accepted by God,when its given with true heart.
Prayers are accepted by God ,when people worship in truth and from heart.
psalms 51:17 broken heart is a sacrifice to God .
I conclude saying,God looks at the hearts of the person who offers.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 12:52:10 PM by Chamny »

udaya

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2015, 12:58:01 PM »
@:  Cain brought some of the friuits, may not be the best.

How could you come to that conclusion , when there is no verse support your assumption ? Try to justify GOD' s action ?

@:    God sees the heart and not the offering.Its more like the heart's of these two brother's

Then why didn't he treat both of them equally. Did he see anything wrong in Cain's heart ?

@:  Offering is accepted by God,when its given with true heart.

So ,  Abel had true heart and Cain hadn't !

Chamny

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2015, 01:12:15 PM »
Because the bible doesnot say that Cain brought the best fruits.It only says Abel brought the best.
Yes in God's sight Cain's offering was  not right Thats why he dint treat them both same.
Read genesis 4:7.God ask cain ,if he had done right,God would have accepted.

udaya

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2015, 02:37:19 AM »
@:    Because the bible doesnot say that Cain brought the best fruits.

He offered what GOD gave him ..best or otherwise.
I don't believe Cain could have raised plants using  fertilisers ! It is not in his hands !
அப்படியிருக்க, நடுகிறவனாலும் ஒன்றுமில்லை, நீர்ப்பாய்சுகிறவனாலும் ஒன்றுமில்லை, விளையச்செய்கிற தேவனாலே எல்லாமாகும்.
1 கொரிந்தியர் 3 :7
So GOD is responsible for the quality and standard of the fruits ! ...not Cain.

@:    It only says Abel brought the best.

Just because it did not say "Cain brought best" doesn't mean "he brought not-best " ! If it is not the best fruits , then GOD did not give him the best .I wonder how GOD would expect best , giving him not-best !?!?!

@:    Yes in God's sight Cain's offering was  not right Thats why he dint treat them both same.

Injustice...

Chamny

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2015, 05:36:10 AM »
Interesting!
I have a question.Why did God choose Jacob and reject Esau?

udaya

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2015, 10:19:32 AM »
@;  Interesting!

Yes  ,  I find it more interesting that the verse ,  1 Corinthian 3:7 , could be taken as both literally and metaphorically !

@:    I have a question.Why did God choose Jacob and reject Esau?

I don't know the  exact reason . But a " possible reason " is indicated in Hebrews 12:16

That is.....
Esau, sold his birthright for one morsel of meat