Author Topic: y v calling jesus as yesuappa?  (Read 2031 times)

immanvel

y v calling jesus as yesuappa?
« on: October 12, 2015, 09:07:07 AM »
Y v calling jesus as yesuappa ... I know father is god , jesus is son of god.. Then y v calling jesus as a father?? (Yesuappa) in tamil

susan paul

Re: y v calling jesus as yesuappa?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 06:56:25 PM »
Not only father he is all in all....through Christ we r going near to father ......Jesus also told that if anyone accept him he accept the father ....so no seperation in that ....

Jesus is three in one ....but people r not remembering that Father , Son , H.s...... Only catching Jesus is not good.....

udaya

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 11:18:20 PM »
அவருடைய நாமத்தின்மேல் விசுவாசமுள்ளவர்களாய் அவரை ஏற்றுக் கொண்டவர்கள் எத்தனைபேர்களோ, அத்தனைபேர்களும் தேவனுடைய பிள்ளைகளாகும்படி, அவர்களுக்கு அதிகாரங் கொடுத்தார்.
யோவான் 1 :12

Chamny

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 11:31:28 AM »
I think the question is not why we call God as father?
He is asking why we call jesus father?? YESAPPA??

If you believe in  trinity then calling jesus as father is not a problem?
If you don't then i too dnt know the answer.

😮😟😟😟
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 11:35:43 AM by Charmi »

Roni

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 11:17:27 PM »
Good answer Charmi

Isaiah 9:6

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Bible teach us that one of Messiah Jesus Name as Everlasting Father.

udaya

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 07:32:52 AM »
@:  If you believe in  trinity then calling jesus as father is not a problem?

Sorry there is a small big problem .....for trinity believers !

Jesus is son of HolySprit ( biological father ).OK.

If Father, Jesus,HolySprit all form one GOD ...
Then  Jesus is father of himself ! Or....
Jesus is son of himself !

This is also true for ......Jesus  s/o.  Yahweh !

Roni

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2015, 08:09:47 AM »
Bro Udhaya your question is very funny

Father, Son, Holy Spirit is One God distinctive in Person. That's what Bible teach us.

Jesus is Son of God.
Question is can we call Him Father.
And Bible tells He is Father of us.

What you mean by Holy Spirit is biological father of Jesus.

Already one guy posted that you are Muslim. Even I'm having the same doubt. If you don't believe Bible then tell us what you believe and we'll discuss both Bible and your belief.

udaya

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 08:29:20 AM »
@:    What you mean by Holy Spirit is biological father of Jesus.

I think HolySprit impregnated Mary to give birth of Jesus .

@:  Already one guy posted that you are Muslim.

Sorry , wrong guess.

@:  Even I'm having the same doubt.

Of course , you have right to doubt.

@:  If you don't believe Bible then tell us what you believe and we'll discuss both Bible and your belief.

If you don't mind , could you please go through the reply #94 under the topic " Trinity GOD "

Roni

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2015, 09:58:17 AM »

I strongly believe,
bad or unpleasant or violence oriented or absurd or non scientific  or mixes of the above cannot be the word of GOD .  They must have came from human minds !

In other words , The Holy Bible comprised of both God's and humans' thoughts. 

That's my faith about The Holy Bible .

So this is your belief
If Bible can corrupted by human minds then how can we call it as Word of God. But I believe it is preserved by God. If you don't believe that and I suggest you to don't read the Bible and discuss about it.
Its waste of time for you and believers.
Can you give us any historical evidence for your critique.

Your thought of biological father of Jesus is violating the virgin birth of Jesus Christ.

udaya

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2015, 11:57:25 AM »
@:  If Bible can corrupted by human minds then how can we call it as Word of God.

Yes......Very difficult.

@:    But I believe it is preserved by God.

I am not sure about that...but I respect your belief.

@:    If you don't believe that and I suggest you to don't read the Bible and discuss about it.Its waste of time for you and believers.

You said this earlier :

" tell us what you believe and we'll discuss both Bible and your belief."

When I revealed my belief , you felt....

" Its waste of time for you and believers."

What a change of mind !
It's alright........ My belief really doesn't deserve a discussion . No problem .

@:    Can you give us any historical evidence for your critique.

If you believe Bible as a historical document , then
Bible can speak for itself !

@:    Your thought of biological father of Jesus is violating the virgin birth of Jesus Christ.

I'm afraid that was the case .
Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 gave an impression of what I said earlier .

Bro. Roni .....

You may wonder then why I am here , with such a belief...... Here I learned a lot . I even developed a unique way of quarantine* word of god * in the bible text . That was possible for me  only through this forum .

As I may be accused of wasting others time , I just avoid discussing that "unique way "

A word of suggestion:

If you realise commenting my posts is a waste of time , then please avoid doing so . thank you.

Roni

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2015, 11:26:00 AM »
Hello Udhaya

I couldn't understand your belief that's why I told its waste of time.

Firstly you told that very hard to call Bible as Word of God, secondly your telling that use of this forum is to quarantine the Word of God.

Two statements that contradicts each other.

I asked about your belief is that you have any Word of God apart from Bible. As Mohammad, Joseph Smith and etc....did

But your statement remains the same.
Bible corrupted. But Christians believe that Bible is preserved by God. If you critique the Bible then you must give the historical evidence for that.

I think You didn't reveal your belief still now. Your statements looks like this
"I believe Bible and I don't believe Bible".

So how can people answer you. The discussion will not be healthy. So that's waste of time.

Most of my time I would like to discuss with my fiends like Muslims, atheists, Hindus, and in the end it will    be healthy. Even I'd like to discuss with you but I couldn't understand your belief.

Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35
Does not tells about biological father.
That's your interpretation and that is the case here.

Chamny

« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2015, 01:05:53 PM »
Holyspirit is a power of God.
God used his power to create Jesus in the womb of Mary.
We have many examples in bible ,where God did miracles using Holyspirit.
It doesn't mean he is the biological father.

If one doesnot believe on something its better not to mock about it.
What one mocks or takes easy ,might be a faith of another .
What ever belief or faith,though we dont believe it,we should not consider it a joke .
Respecting others belief is more important.

Christianity is not a religion.Its a way and relationship with the God who created you.
"Love your God with whole your heart ,and Love your neighbours as thy self.Is what Christianity about."

Sorry if its doesnot support the topic.

udaya

« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2015, 10:03:11 PM »

@:  reply@10

@:  Firstly you told that very hard to call Bible as Word of God, secondly your telling that use of this forum is to quarantine the Word of God.Two statements that contradicts each other.

I have clearly indicated , part of the bible could be the word of god ( hence the word ' very heard')  , which I would like to believe.

I want to explain little further.

Take this topic for example. When I posted a verse in reply#2 , nobody responded to that , I mean nobody objected ! But when I touched trinity , people came forward to defend the concept trinity.

So my understanding is if people try to defend something , I see some human ideas involved somewhere around that particular point !
I BELIEVE GOD'S WORDS DOES NOT REQUIRE DEFENCE !

That way I am able to classify concepts . This procedure agrees with what I said earlier.

@:  I asked about your belief is that you have any Word of God apart from Bible. As Mohammad, Joseph Smith and etc....

I wonder why "my belief" is required , to ask some questions ! Moreover I am here , not to discuss others beliefs.

@:  But your statement remains the same.Bible corrupted.

I never said that... I said it could be a mix of both, word of  god and man .

@:  But Christians believe that Bible is preserved by God.

I have no problem , people believing what they want. Didn't I say " I respect your belief " , in my earlier post ?

@:  If you critique the Bible then you must give the historical evidence for that.

I don't see any historical evidence in many stories, that I may want to counter it . For example Nova story. Though I am not an expert in history matters, the story itself is enough to come to a conclusion , that it is not a historical story . Little reasearch reveals that, it is a replica of the good old gilgamesh story - a human work.

@:  I think You didn't reveal your belief still now.

That's because nobody asked until now !

@:  Your statements looks like this"I believe Bible and I don't believe Bible".

Pure misunderstanding in your part , may be in my part too .

@:  Even I'd like to discuss with you but I couldn't understand your belief.

Sorry , I want to discuss bible , not beliefs.

@:  Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35Does not tells about biological father.That's your interpretation and that is the case here.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with *child of the Holy Ghost.*

இயேசுகிறிஸ்துவினுடைய ஜனனத்தின் விவரமாவது: அவருடைய தாயாகிய மரியாள் யோசேப்புக்கு நியமிக்கப்பட்டிருக்கையில், அவர்கள் கூடிவருமுன்னே, அவள் பரிசுத்த ஆவியினாலே கர்ப்பவதியானாள் என்று காணப்பட்டது.
மத்தேயு 1 :18

child of the Holy Ghost.......
அவள் பரிசுத்த ஆவியினாலே கர்ப்பவதியானாள்

Those words made me to think , Holyghost was the biological father of Mary's child. No offence...

udaya

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2015, 01:46:10 AM »
Responding to reply#11:

@:  Respecting others belief is more important.

Is that includes Hindu , Muslim beliefs ?

Chamny

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2015, 02:50:51 AM »
Of course ,
Hindus ,muslims,Buddhist or anyone.Everyone has their own rights and faith.Just because we cannot agree with them, we cannot laugh at them.We have to respect it and pray for them .
If God is love ,and we claim to be his children,we have to show God's love through us.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 03:41:39 AM by Charmi »