Author Topic: Re: Islam Muhammad Muslim  (Read 3701 times)

Thomaa

Re: Islam Muhammad Muslim
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2018, 10:22:25 PM »
அல்லா என்னும்  அரேபிய கடவுள் பிதா அல்ல .அல்லாஹ்வுக்கு குமாரன்  யாரும்  இல்லை .ஆனால்  முகமதுவின்  காலத்துக்கு  முன்பு இதே  அல்லாஹ்வுக்கு  குடும்பமும்  பெண் பிள்ளைகளும்  இருந்தனர்  .இப்படிப்பட்ட புறஜாதி பொய்யான  கடவுள் ஆன அல்லாஹ்வை  முகமது தனது  கட்டு  கதைகளை  சேர்த்து  இஸ்ரவேலின்  தேவனாகிய  கர்த்தர்  போன்று ஒரு தோற்றத்தை  உண்டாக்கினார்  .அவரது கற்பனை  காவியமான குரானில்  கூறப்படும்  எந்த  தீர்க்க  தரிசிகளும்  அவருடைய  மூளையில் உருவாகி  அங்கேயே  அவருடன்  மரணமும்  அடைந்தனர்  .
வேதத்தின்  படி முகமது ஒரு கள்ள  தீர்க்க தரிசி  ஆகும் .
சிலுவையில் அறையப்பட்ட  இயேசுவை  மறுக்க  சாத்தானால் உருவான  நூலே  குரான் .மோசேயின்  நூலில்  கூறப்பட்டது  தன்னை  பற்றி என்று இயேசு  கூறி  இருப்பதை  காணவேன்டும்.

Thomaa

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2018, 11:08:59 PM »
44 அவர்களை நோக்கி: மோசேயின் நியாயப்பிரமாணத்திலும் தீர்க்கதரிசிகளின் ஆகமங்களிலும் சங்கீதங்களிலும் என்னைக்குறித்து எழுதியிருக்கிறவைகளெல்லாம் நிறைவேறவேண்டியதென்று, நான் உங்களோடிருந்தபோது உங்களுக்குச் சொல்லிக்கொண்டுவந்த விசேஷங்கள் இவைகளே என்றார்.
லூக்கா 24:44

45 அப்பொழுது வேதவாக்கியங்களை அறிந்துகொள்ளும்படி அவர்களுடைய மனதை அவர் திறந்து அவர்களை நோக்கி:
லூக்கா 24:45

46 எழுதியிருக்கிறபடி, கிறிஸ்து பாடுபடவும், மூன்றாம்நாளில் மரித்தோரிலிருந்தெழுந்திருக்கவும் வேண்டியதாயிருந்தது,
லூக்கா 24:46

Zaro

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2018, 10:34:47 AM »
Yah u r correct

Davidj

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2018, 07:58:06 PM »
Islam preserves the ultimacy of God.
A God cannot die
A God cannot loose his supernatural powers
A God cannot step down from his status of being God etc

In Christianity
A God can do all the above for one reason
"His love for the mankind"

Christianity is not about prayers and worship alone
Christianity is about following Christ and becoming like Christ

Don't follow religion and religious principles
Identify the ultimate god
And compare his character and decide whether you want to follow an ultimate god or a God who rejected his ultimacy for his love on us.

Ayas Ahamed

தேவனின் பண்புகள்
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2018, 08:41:35 AM »
மீகா 1:8: தேவனாகிய நான் அம்மணமாக ஓடுவேன்.

dicskims

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2018, 11:55:45 AM »
also i waa given abook called understanding islam in Saudi arabia by one Of the moslem but this is wat one page  was saying that moslem know Christ as a prophet Of God and are waiting for his second coming.

my friend even moslems know Jesus is coming back soon.

Benoy

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2018, 02:47:04 AM »
My dear brother, I also once loved Islam but only till I came to understand the truth. The truth is quran says Jesus did not die on the cross. I couldn't digest this. It was written in the book of Isiah that a lamb will die for our sins and this book was written before 800 years of Christ birth. If Christ is not dead then you and me are not children of God. If Christ is not dead then our sins are not forgiven. If Christ is not dead there can be no cure in the name of Jesus. If Christ is not dead then we cannot live after death. If Christ was not dead the apostles could not proclaim that Jesus was the son of God. Read the acts of apostles to see what happened after the death of Christ. Read and see how they died by teaching the Christ to people. Christianity is the religion which was formed by giving life, not only Christ life but also many followers life. So my dear friend if you are a catholic please go for a confession and say rosary and everything will be clear after. May the Lord our God be with you always.. "Let not your hearts be troubled; believe  in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 3 And when I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. 4 And you know the way where I am going."Jn 14: 1-4.

Davidj

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2018, 11:07:25 AM »
I don't understand what's the point of debating which is the correct religion

It's about what is the construct of the religion

Hinduism - there are several god heads, no ultimacy in god heads, sadly even the gods fight with each other

Islam - one god, ultimate, peace loving but a harsh god, and also the gifts of entering heaven is materialistic

Christianity - one  ultimate harsh god, takes form of man, becomes a God with agape love, and a possessive god

There is a character behind each religion
Choose what suits you

mesiadhas

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2018, 11:00:30 PM »
இஸ்மவேல் இஸ்லாமியன் அல்ல. இஸ்லாம் நபியால் தோற்றுவிக்கபட்டது

யோக்கியன்

Re: முஹம்மது ஒரு பொய்யன்
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2018, 11:09:39 PM »
இயேசு கிறிஸ்து சொன்ன தேற்றரவாளன் முஹம்மது என்று சொல்பவர்கள்

பச்சையான பொய்யர்கள்.....

இயேசு கிறிஸ்து சொன்ன தேற்றரவாளன் முஹம்மது கிடையாது  இது பற்றி சந்தேகம் உள்ளோர் கேட்கலாம்......

Thomaa

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2018, 04:54:35 PM »
முஸ்லிம்கள்  பொதுவாக இறைவன்  ஒருவன் அவன் ஏகன்  என்பார்கள்  .முஹம்மது தான் அறிவிக்கும் கடவுள் ஏகன் என்று கூற காரணம் என்ன? இது அரேபிய பின்புலத்தில்  நாம் ஆராயவேண்டும். முஹம்மதுவின்  அல்லாஹ்வை  மனைவி மகள்களுடன்  பழங்கால  அராபியர்கள்  வழிபட்டனர் .முஹம்மது அல்லாஹ்வுக்கு மனைவியும் மகள்களும்  கிடையாது  அவன் ஏகன் என்றான்  ஆனால் நம்ம  ஊரு முஸ்லிமுக்கு  இது புரிவதில்லை