Author Topic: A question to one who goes to church  (Read 3568 times)

FRANKLIN 13

A question to one who goes to church
« on: November 11, 2018, 11:34:43 AM »
Can anyone one guys explain why the women during the church or prayer covering their head with some clothes, but the bible says they shouldn't cover their heads clearly......  I wonder why no one see that verse.

udaya

Re: A question to one who goes to church
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 07:58:10 AM »
I don't think people have not read those verses.

2 points come to my mind.

one....women do all sort of things , to stay beautiful . May be , Covering their head is an effort to conceal their poor hair .May be they think covering head gives them an another dimension in beautifulness. They can't do that in public as this is considered as inauspicious.
They never mind bible teachings , if it come across their life style . eg. they put aside the following verse when they want to wear Jeans.
உபாகமம்  22 : 5 புருஷரின் உடைகளை ஸ்திரீகள் தரிக்கலாகாது, ஸ்திரீகளின் உடைகளைப் புருஷர் தரிக்கலாகாது, அப்படிச் செய்கிறவர்கள் எல்லாரும் உன் தேவனாகிய கர்த்தருக்கு அருவருப்பானவர்கள்.

two....it may be derived from the old Palestinian culture .

Stephen selvam

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 12:52:13 PM »
@ bible says they shouldn't cover their heads clearly......  I wonder why no one see that verse.

Can you cite the verses?

Vickyalpha

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2018, 06:50:31 PM »
எந்த வசனம்?? கொஞ்சம் குறிப்பிட்டு சொல்ல முடியுமா?

udaya

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2018, 05:06:01 AM »
ஆகையால் தூதர்களினிமித்தம் ஸ்திரீயானவள் தலையின்மேல் முக்காடிட்டுக்கொள்ளவேண்டும்.(1 கொரிந்தியர் 11:10 )

என்றுதானேஇருக்கிறது.....?
தலையை முக்காடிட்டு கொள்ளக்கூடாது என்று வேதத்தில் எங்கே இருக்கிறது ...என்று  பிரதர் ஸ்டீபன் செல்வம் கேட்க விரும்புகிறார்... என்று நினைக்கிறேன்...

கீழ்கண்ட வசனங்கள் முக்காடிட்டு கொள்ளக்கூடாது என்பதை கூறுவதாக பலரும் நினைக்கின்றார்கள்

ஸ்திரீ தன் மயிரை நீளமாய் வளர்க்கிறது அவளுக்கு மகிமையாயிருக்கிறதென்றும் சுபாவமே உங்களுக்குப் போதிக்கிறதில்லையா? தலைமயிர் அவளுக்கு முக்காடகக் கொடுக்கப்பட்டிருக்கிறதே.(1 கொரிந்தியர் 11:15)

ஆகிலும் ஒருவன் வாக்குவாதஞ்செய்ய மனதாயிருந்தால், எங்களுக்கும், தேவனுடைய சபைகளுக்கும், அப்படிப்பட்ட வழக்கமில்லையென்று அறியக்கடவன்.
1 கொரிந்தியர் 11:16

ஆனால்.......

முக்காடிட்டு கொள்ளக்கூடாது என்று நேரடியாக கூறும் வசனம் எங்கே இருக்கிறது என்று தெரியவில்லை

Stephen selvam

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2018, 06:31:22 AM »
அதே அதிகாரத்தில் முக்காடிட்டுகொல்ல வேண்டும் என்று நேரடியாக சொல்லும் வசனம் உள்ளது..

udaya

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2018, 07:55:59 AM »
முக்காடிட்டு கொள்ள வேண்டும் என்ற வசனம் இருக்கிறது. அதைத்தான் பதிவின் ஆரம்பத்திலேயே குறிப்பிட்டிருந்தேன். அதாவது 1 கொரிந்தியர் 11: 10

முக்காடிட்டு* கொல்ல. * வேண்டும் என்று அதே அதிகாரத்தில் எங்கே இருக்கிறது?

OK OK...jokes apart...

முக்காடிட்டு கொள்ளக்கூடாது என்று நேரடியாக கூறும் வசனம் எங்கே இருக்கிறது என்று தெரியவில்லை....... என்றுதான் இறுதியில் பதிவிட்டிருந்தேன்

FRANKLIN 13

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2018, 10:01:49 AM »
OK ok I just laughed by seeing the above reply
But soon after that I realised that one verse
"THOSE WHO HAS EYES WILL SEE"
I am sorry guys If the women are still covering the heads
This was a act of Satan
The reason why I just laughed is because "I am sorry" just skip this if you don't like..... 🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱

udaya

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2018, 10:29:43 AM »
Please don't skip.... Let us have some lighter moments....
WHY DID YOU LAUGH ?

FRANKLIN 13

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2018, 11:19:15 AM »
To make you some aggressive and make you to fight with me or argue by finding a better result on reading that verse again that doesn't mean that I laughed at you
Because covering the their heads with clothes is look like satanic rituals and awfull

OK and if you don't agree with me with this OK that not gonna be a problem and don't  think that reply was an offence, if you think like that no problem on your offence, it is always welcomed

udaya

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2018, 09:15:32 PM »

// To make you some aggressive and make you to fight with me or argue by finding a better result on reading that verse again that doesn't mean that I laughed at you //

I didn't take it that way. I have no problem, even if you have laughed at me for what so ever reason.!!!

// Because covering the their heads with clothes is look like satanic rituals and awfull //

Then.....How about drinking blood ritual ?

// OK and if you don't agree with me with this OK that not gonna be a problem //

Well and good.

// don't  think that reply was an offence,//

I won't think.

// if you think like that no problem on your offence, it is always welcomed //

Thank you.

Vickyalpha

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2018, 10:18:42 PM »
Franklin

# I am sorry guys If the women are still covering the heads 
This was a act of Satan#

# Because covering the their heads with clothes is look like satanic rituals and awfull#

ஏன் அப்படி சொல்லுகிறீர்கள்? எது உங்களை அப்படி நினைக்கவைத்தது? ஏதேனும் காரணம் உண்டா??

Stella Mary

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2018, 10:04:53 AM »
Yes Women should Cover Her Heads..
The Bible says To cover in the book
I Corinthians Chapter 11 verse 6 Paul The apostle says should cover her heads or else her hair to be shaven!
Please check it and cover your heads while go to church

FRANKLIN 13

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2018, 10:55:39 AM »
I am sorry #12, I afraid you read only the verse 7:6,10 and not 7:15 it says their hair is the cover for their heads. And to#11, OK I said covering their heads during the prayer looks satanic and awfull.
OK why did I said that. You must see that the bible didn't says the women should cover their heads with a cloth in anywhere( I challenge you)

Then I wonder why the women are covering their heads (they say it is the must thing to do when prayer and also they relate with their purity or something). Why are they saying like that which is not mentioned in the bible

Then what would you say on that, will you say it is a godly act or the Satanic act
DEFINITELY THE ACT OF SATAN....
The practice of covering their heads came into the practice in the late 4th century by the Lutherans and not in the 1st century. the Satan cleverly came into the church by this practice (you may saw satanic rituals the one who pray to Satan is covered their heads)

I want to know who is not agree with this....

udaya

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2018, 12:24:29 PM »
@:I want to know who is not agree with this.

Please know , I am the one who not agree with that !