Author Topic: Ash Wednesday  (Read 4478 times)

joice

Ash Wednesday
« on: February 23, 2014, 02:09:01 PM »
Hi All.. with god grace. Good day to everyone. in bible ash Wednesday is defined in anywhere or how we are starting the lent with ash Wednesday. Share ur thoughts. Thanks to god.

aseer

Re: Ash Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2014, 12:38:05 PM »
Hi Joyce praise the Lord.  Will you tell me where it is return.

dhanielraj

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 08:18:52 AM »
Praise the LORD...
If we want to celebrate Easter on Sunday means obviously we have to start the fasting days only on Wednesday.
And my suggestion is for any question, please pray and ask the guidance from God.
Except HIM no one can explain us in a best way.

threeangels

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 05:06:02 AM »
You will never find in the bible about ash wenseday celebration or good Friday or easter celebration. These celebration are not biblical. We need to do what God asks us to do. It might seems logically good to celebrate ash wensday,  good Friday and easter. The word of God should be the foundation for any teaching.

threeangels

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 05:06:08 AM »
You will never find in the bible about ash wenseday celebration or good Friday or easter celebration. These celebration are not biblical. We need to do what God asks us to do. It might seems logically good to celebrate ash wensday,  good Friday and easter. The word of God should be the foundation for any teaching.

codyafoster

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2016, 05:22:35 PM »

32 "Whatever I command you , be careful to observe it; you shall not add to it nor take away from it.

Deuteronomy 12 :32

codyafoster

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2016, 11:25:54 AM »
The verse I choose was stating not to add to the day of atonement feast of weeks passover feast of tabernacle feast of trumpets ect you get my point those are the day that are chosen as holy not easter Christmas ect. Those days are an insult if you celebrate those you are not a real Christian your just following ritual s . by the way I go by the luni solar calendar not the Gregorian which the world has adapted to