Author Topic: Just look at the birds in sky  (Read 3196 times)

kingjeba

Just look at the birds in sky
« on: May 13, 2014, 12:50:11 PM »
Inspiration... Motivation...

The two most important words in the dictionary of an artist. I am an artist. I sometimes feel down or less productive. So I keep on hitting the Google searching for 'Insprational Quotes', 'Inspirational quotes of a succesfull person' which some times motivites me and whola I can get back on the track with inspiration and I can get my works done.

I had quit my job all of a sudden and I was just felt like I was been dropped blindfolded in the middle of the desert with nothing in my hand. I don have money to keep running my life, I don know wat I am goin to do to get some work, I don even know that will i survive or live in this world. Now at this point which inspirational quote gonna save me.??

Mattew 6:25-30 was the inspirational quote which saved me. In that particular verse God just made me to realise that what I was actually worrying about is already been worried by the God. He says as'Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?'

Whatelse do i need for the inspiration.  God has actually put millions of birds above my head to just remember that' You are special'. Whenever you starts feeling that what am I gonna do for tomorrow's living..? Just look up the birds and think that God will feed me today and so he'll do it tomorrow too, so I can stop worrying about living today and start doing things that I love. 

Keep living your dreams. God has promised you so live ur dreams.

mark381

Re: Just look at the birds in sky
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 01:46:41 AM »
Weirdest thing happened to me this morning. Was in garden and bird flew inches past me then pitched on as fenced,  i looked away for split sec then looked back and it had vanished . Not a bird in the sky too.

Immanual

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 02:15:41 PM »
Amen for that. Very Inspirational.
Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
Hope and pray your problems are sorted
God bless

udaya

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 02:54:13 AM »
Amen