Author Topic: wanting to step forward to god but fare!!!!  (Read 305 times)

toya

wanting to step forward to god but fare!!!!
« on: February 15, 2015, 09:53:33 PM »
I was grown up I'm church rivivalist I love the lord darely and I love my Bible am not a christian yet but I visit church at times....but my problem is at times when you visit church persons who are suppose to be setting examples are doing the opposites...am scared of stepping in.

1ChristWorshipper

Re: wanting to step forward to god but fare!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 04:38:41 AM »
Hi beloved, have no fear. God has not given us spirit of fear but love, power and a sound mind. I use to fear life. I was confused. I didn't know I had purpose and a destiny.
You boldly seek God he will reveal himself to you. We are to pray for all saints. I have experienced hateful people in Church only a destraction. The enemy uses people. It is the devil controlling  people. You stand against tricks of devil. Go forth in what God called you to do. Prayer an worship is staying close to Father's heart. Be encouraged he loves you. Seek God for direction. I love you in Jesus our Lord, Savior &  King

iwasborn

Re: wanting to step forward to god but fare!!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 07:19:39 AM »
I am glad that you love the lord, cause that is the  first commandment in the Bible.  (Math 22:37 Jesus answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’[c] 38 This is the first and most important command. 39 And the second command is like the first: ‘Love your neighbor[d] the same as you love yourself.’[e] 40 All of the law and the writings of the prophets take their meaning from these two commands.” ).  But to what lord are you referring to in 1 Corinthians 8:5 it tell us, "For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords), 6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live". Here the apostle Paul say that he one God and one Lord Jesus Christ. So we know that the Lord has a name distinguish him from the other so call lords, what about God does he have a name to distinguish him ftom all other so call gods? Is it Father? We know that father is not a name but a title. If you ask google in a tablet it will Answer you with " In Hebrew the name of God is spelled YHWH. Since ancient Hebrew had no written vowels, it is uncertain how the name was pronounced originally, but there are records of the name in Greek, which did have written vowels. These records indicate that in all likelihood the name should be pronounced "Yahweh." Now ask youself is a name pronounce the same on all the language of the whole? No right, just like, in english we say " Matthew" and in spanish we say "Mateo", it is different on both language, but they stand for the same person. So if you want to worship God you have to find his people to associate with to worship him the he want to be worship not the way people want to worship. In Isaiah 43:10 “You are My witnesses,” says the Lord,“And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me.  One more thing WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS Illustrating how to identify those who practice true religion, the Bible says: “By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they?” (Matthew 7:16)  John 13:35 how to identify the true religion "By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves.” You need not be a botanist to distinguish a fig tree from a thistle; likewise, you need not be an expert on religion to tell the true from the false. What are some of the fruits, or identifying features, of true religion? If this help you let know I will fellow up.  Thank you and may the God and Father of Jesus Christ our our savior  give knowledge and understanding. Remmber that not everyone professing to be christians are exceptable to Him.  Matthew 7: 21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’