Author Topic: how to be saved?  (Read 376 times)

Beverly

how to be saved?
« on: February 24, 2015, 04:49:34 PM »
How? Im a very sinful person and all i need is christ in my life but how to come back?

LetHisLightShine

Re: how to be saved?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 03:18:32 AM »
You can always come  to christ No sin is more powerful then jesus blood! Our father in heaven loves us Loves You! And he wants us to come to him and be with him so much he sent his only son to die for us die for you! Ask that jesus come into your heart and be with you. And repent! ask for forgivness jesus concours all! GOD will come into your life you will feel his love !!!
Read a bible  the new testament is a good place to start
Bless you and your journey!

저ㅣ이ㅂㅣ

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 06:27:12 PM »
All the world believe in Jesus Christ. Anyone can say that they believe in him amd love him with all their heart amd mind and soul. But hiw are we going to that? There must be a certain way to do that and show to God we love him with all our heart mind and soul.

Radical4Christ

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 06:18:43 AM »
OStart Reading at Acts 2:1.The plan of salvation is found Acts 2:38-Then Peter said unto them,Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins,and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
I hope this could be of a help if u have any ?'s about this I would loBlesdve to.answer them.
God Bless